GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moto GP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/08/09 at 19:36
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
So we don't get criticised for hijacking the F1 thread, here is the MotoGP thread!

Feel Free to discuss WSB and BSB too.

Check Here to see how your team is doing.
Page:
Fri 05/07/13 at 14:16
"possibly impossible"
Something like these? might do the trick.
Fri 05/07/13 at 16:00
Regular
"I like turtles"
pb wrote:
Something like these? might do the trick.

Cheers pb, will have a look at those.
Tue 16/07/13 at 14:43
Regular
"I like turtles"
Rumours seem to be putting Scott Redding firmly on a customer Honda at Gresini for next year moving to a prototype in 2015. Think this will be his best option TBH, the Ducati (even if it was a factory ride) is too much of a gamble IMO, notice how many of them ended up the skip again last weekend? (and their riders in A&E!). Think Redding did extremely well to finish 7th TBH especially seeing as he was trying to get to the end of race on this

Nicky Hayden has apparently been told that he will not be offered an extension of his factory Ducati contract but he can move to their WSB squad if he wishes (although why would he want to that bike is a nail as well!). Just hope Cal isn't tempted...

Laguna Seca this weekend. lets see how many of the walking wounded turn up... (Iannone definitely out).
Thu 18/07/13 at 23:01
"possibly impossible"
Pete, this is down in price now under £5 for unlimited VPN. (Move the slider to the left)

Gives you access to different countries on many devices. Useful for watching MotoGP.
Fri 19/07/13 at 13:05
Regular
"I like turtles"
Cheers pb, will have a look at that over the weekend.
Fri 19/07/13 at 18:21
"possibly impossible"
Have just used it myself with the US netflix. Works great and very easy to set up.

Could be useful for watching iPlayer in Spain too.
Sat 20/07/13 at 17:53
Regular
"I like turtles"
German Media reporting that Cal has signed a (very lucrative) 2 year Ducati deal. Looks like we'll have to wait for Redding to see a Brit winner then? :(
Thu 25/07/13 at 12:58
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
pete_21 wrote:
German Media reporting that Cal has signed a (very lucrative) 2 year Ducati deal. Looks like we'll have to wait for Redding to see a Brit winner then? :(

Didn't notice you'd posted this, I'll have a read later on. I really hope he hasn't done something stupid - I can't see any professional reason a rider would go to ducati at the moment (not from an M1, maybe a CRT). They're obviously in a better position to judge than me, but it looks like a move for money. Dovi beat Cal loads last year and now he's doing an impression of wobbly rubbish Kiyo (whose thankfully not wobbly or rubbish anymore) towards the back. That's not really an incentive, is it?

Laguna Race was pretty good - a real shame they don't let the moto2 and 3 race round there. The races would probably be complete carnage though...

Was hoping Bradl would get the win, but it seems that once Marquez decides he's going to get past you, you don't really have a say in it! Nice move by him on Rossi on the Corkscrew - apparenlty Livio Suppo wasn't as critical of the move this time!

Sad news that a rider lost his life in WSS at the weekend. Antonelli was only 25 - crazy wet conditions with loads of spray. A lot of people are suggesting that the race shouldn't have happened - I don't really know either way.

BSB was good, I missed the supersport race and have since read that it was a 'race of the season' type thing. How disappointing!
Thu 25/07/13 at 14:26
Regular
"I like turtles"
The Crutchlow deal is supposed to be unveiled at Indy, unless someone drags him behind his motorhome and beats some sense into him! Apparently Ducati have offered him 1.5m Euro's a year, 2 year contract. Unless they have something major up their sleeves this would appear to be a massive gamble, Dovi & Iannone are both very fast and just look at how they have fared on the thing this year.

WSS crash was horrible and sadly probably avoidable. Lots of stuff in Italian media regarding the circuit not draining and questioning the decision to start the race in such awful conditions. Melandri, Biaggi & Carlo Pernat have all said similar things and that the series must learn from this event, WSB boss Javier Alonso & Carmelo Ezpleleta are unsurprisingly stating that they did nothing wrong.

BSS race was mega, well worth catching a repeat if poss.

Marquez pass was awesome as was the press conference after! Think it's fair to say Rossi took things a bit better than Stoner did in 2008!

BMW have confirmed they are out of WSB at the end of this year, that's pretty crap news. Going to be a real shortage of competitive machines in all of the top categories for next year. Apparently Melandri looking at the production class in MotoGP as well as staying in WSB with Kawasaki (Sykes already confirmed) or Aprilia. Don't know if Goldbet will continue as a privately run outfit?, doesn't look much wrong with that 1000RR to me. Also Nicky Hayden is currently without a ride for 2014, surely he is going to be on some top teams shopping lists?
Thu 01/08/13 at 16:48
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.