GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moto GP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/08/09 at 19:36
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
So we don't get criticised for hijacking the F1 thread, here is the MotoGP thread!

Feel Free to discuss WSB and BSB too.

Check Here to see how your team is doing.
Page:
Thu 27/03/14 at 09:26
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah, the racing was good. I can also watch it live as my mate has given me his BT Sport login details as he doesn't use it. Chuffed about that as I really didn't want to join them.

TBH I thought the BT Sport coverage was poor, that clown kept commenting on how well Alex Lowes was doing in the Moto2 race and kept getting the Espargaro brothers mixed up (perhaps he has siblings disorder or something?!!) and I'm not sure what Mel Sykes knows about bike racing? Think I marginally preferred the godawful Charlie Cox TBH. Neil Hodgson is good though even if it looked like Cal was going to bite his head off! Still I'm getting it for free so suppose I can't complain....too much!

Yeah, Rossi's back on it (as he has been all throughout winter testing), Lorenzo's struggling on the new tyres, Marquez is still battered & there's some fast open/factory 2 (or whatever the hell they're called this week) class runners (Iannone was flying before he binned it) & the Brits are going very well...think we're in for a good season!
Wed 26/03/14 at 18:06
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
Not a bad first race really!

Managed to watch it live which was pretty handy. The highlights show wasn't too bad either.

Poor old bradders! At least he was in good company in not finishing the race.

Hopefully, Rossi will carry on his decent form throughout the season but I seem to remember him doing well at qatar last year and then not getting the results he wanted for most of the rest of the season.

All good stuff, and scott redding didn't do bad either did he!

Sam Lowes started (and finished) his moto2 debut pretty well too!
Fri 21/03/14 at 15:33
Regular
"I like turtles"
For anyone interested ITV4 are to show MotoGP race highlights 8pm on Monday evenings (day after each race). Better than nothing I suppose.
Sat 30/11/13 at 13:25
Regular
"I like turtles"
This is interesting!
Fri 15/11/13 at 13:12
Regular
"I like turtles"
Sam Lowes just 0.4 secs off the fastest time at Jerez testing on his Moto2 debut. Been reading that the guy who owns team he is riding for actually owns Speed Up, it's basically Iannone's old team. Think he may spring a big surprise next year.
Wed 13/11/13 at 20:34
Regular
"I like turtles"
This is sounding ominous...

Bradley Smith certainly seems to have made an impression at the Valencia test, unexpected but very welcome all the same. That was a seriously very fast lap regardless of what trim the bike was running in.

I agree Danny Kent is going have a tough time next year. The likes of Rins, Fenati & little Marquez are going to take some beating. Think it was still a wise move though, he won races on that bike last year and he was on a hiding to nothing on that Mistral.

Not sure what I'm going to do for next year either yet, there are a few things I've looked into including some 'interesting' TV streaming devices... Selling my soul to Beezlebub Telecom really would be a last resort, especially as we all know what their gameplan is going to be once they have everyone signed up.
Tue 12/11/13 at 18:54
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
pete_21 wrote:
Moto3 was incredible, big respect to all 3 championship contenders. Think young Rins & Marquez Jr. are going to give Danny Kent a lot to think about next year.

Haven't watched much Moto3 this year, but did make a point of watching the final race - really enjoyed it! Shame Salom (it was salom wasn't it?) crashed out, but still great to watch. I think Danny Kent is going to find it harder than perhaps he thinks going back there next year. He'll be on a decent bike so hopefully he'll be there at the end of the season!

Marquez deserved the GP title(

Yeah I think he did, I half expected a kamikaze final race from him but he rode plenty within himself (and still kept it completely out of line).

I thought Lorenzo's tactics were pretty good, but even pedrosa said he should have been doing that from Motegi! Nice to have a such a close season, which would have been much closer without Lorenzo missing a race and marquez getting black flagged.

Been keeping an eye on the testing today and yesterday...cal is doing the same on the ducati as everyone else, he's still smiling in pictures though so I guess he hasn't lost all hope yet!

Redding has been doing well so far, considering it's a new bike and he's got a broke wrist!

Still haven't worked out how to watch the racing next year...
Sun 10/11/13 at 22:06
Regular
"I like turtles"
Moto3 was incredible, big respect to all 3 championship contenders. Think young Rins & Marquez Jr. are going to give Danny Kent a lot to think about next year.

Did you see Redding in qualifying yesterday? the lad is clearly in serious pain. He did a hell of a job getting to the chequered flag IMHO. Think he needs to take it easy on the big bike next week and start getting himself fixed for 2014. Encouraging to read Stoner was just 0.3 secs slower on that production racer than the full blown prototype, think that thing is going to raise some big shocks next year.

Marquez deserved the GP title IMO, his Philip Island penalty was bullcrap IMO. Respect to Lorenzo though, he rode a mega race. Testing starts this week but it's only being shown on BT, grrrrrr.... :(
Fri 08/11/13 at 15:23
Regular
"I like turtles"
Numnut wrote:
Did you see Rossi and Jerry Burgess won't be working together next year? Jerry has effectively been sacked from the sounds of things. Seems a bit harsh to me!

Reckon there's more gone on there than meets the eye....Scott Redding needs a crew chief!

Camier is also out of job and could be on his way back to BSB, Laverty & Alex Lowes will be Suzuki's riders next year (presume both angling for a GP ride in 2015?).

Aprilia are coming back to MotoGP but not until 2016, could do with them back sooner. Suppose late is better than never though.

Still suspect we may be in a few more surprises before Sunday afternoon is out...
Fri 08/11/13 at 13:31
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
Did you see Rossi and Jerry Burgess won't be working together next year? Jerry has effectively been sacked from the sounds of things. Seems a bit harsh to me!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.