GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moto GP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/08/09 at 19:36
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
So we don't get criticised for hijacking the F1 thread, here is the MotoGP thread!

Feel Free to discuss WSB and BSB too.

Check Here to see how your team is doing.
Page:
Mon 24/08/09 at 20:00
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yay,this is immense ! :)

For anyone wanting to watch World Superbikes you can watch the races for free up to 7 days after the event @ the official WBSK site : Here

Now going really off topic,I strongly recommend Valentino Rossi's Autobiography 'What If I Had Never Tried It' to anyone even remotely interested in the sport.It is the funniest most open and totally honest piece of non fiction that I have ever read.In private the guy is a million miles away from the total superstar that bike racing fans have all come to worship.
Mon 24/08/09 at 19:56
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
Numnut wrote:
> pete_21 Wrote:

> Have to say,this is ace having another bike racing fan on here
> !.May have to start our own thread instead of gatecrashing other
> peoples though ! :)

Sorted. Now we have our own thread. Bet it's just us two........

pete_21 wrote:

I agree mate,fear this may be Hayden's last year with a top team and that's a real shame.People soon forget when a rider has a spell in the wilderness.That's team bosses,fans and sponsors,at this level your only as good as your last result.I like and rate Hayden too but think like Melandri,Gibernau & Checa before him he deeply regrets getting on the big red monster !.

>
If Lorenzo moves leaving a spot a yamaha maybe Hayden could go there....I think there may be alot of team hopping going on for next year.

Haven't even got a clue where Chris Vermeulen is off to either. Suzuki are making noises that its capirossi and a 250 rider whose name I've forgot riding next year.

Still - adds to the excitement

I think this weekend at indianapolis should be at least better than last years - I wouldn't even get out of bed in the tail end of hurricane, let alone race a missle in one!

I'm sure the americans only kept the race going to see if rossi fell off so Hayden could win his home race!

Do you ride anything yourself, or are you building up to it?
Mon 24/08/09 at 19:42
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
pete_21 Wrote:

Numnut wrote:
I'm with you on the Lorenzo thing, I don't see the point - the
Ducati is one big risk. I thought Nicky Hayden was going to be
more up there this year as he is a talented rider and he is
having similar troubles to melandri.

I agree mate,fear this may be Hayden's last year with a top team and that's a real shame.People soon forget when a rider has a spell in the wilderness.That's team bosses,fans and sponsors,at this level your only as good as your last result.I like and rate Hayden too but think like Melandri,Gibernau & Checa before him he deeply regrets getting on the big red monster !.

Numnut wrote:
Maybe Yamaha should just chuck out Lorenzo for being awkward,
get Edwards in instead then Spies can have his slot in Tech3. At least that way Edwards may get his first GP victory - which I think is well overdue!

Yeah,Edwards is ace,Donington this year was a reminder of just how good he can be.Remember his battles with Bayliss in WSBK ?,those guys were in a league of their own but not just that they truly respected each other off track as well.That doesn't seem to happen so much these days.Lorenzo can act like a bit of kid at times but at least he has a personality which many of todays sportsmen lack IMO.At first I thought he was cocky a*****e who was totally full of himself,but over the past year I have quite warmed to him.He always gives it 110% and is not afraid to speak his mind,I respect that.

Numnut wrote:
Don't know where that would leave Toseland though........I think
if he has a future in GP it is not on a Yamaha he just doesn't
seem to get on with it. I'm sensing a return to WSB!

Yeah,reckon you are right.In Toselands defence you do not win 2 WSBK championships with 2 different manufacturers by accident.Last year was promising but this year has been one huge disappointment.If he doesn't start banging in some big results soon I reckon he is on his way back to WSBK.Hope I'm wrong though.

Numnut wrote:
And going even more off topic ....Leon Camier is blitzing the
BSB championship......I wont be surprised to see him in WSB next year.

Camier has been great this year as in his defence he was still far from recovered from his huge Cadwell Park accident last year.I reckon thats why Shakey totally blew him away.Reckon it would have been much closer if they raced together now.

Numnut wrote:
All these brits doing well in different classes of bike racing -
Haslam, Byrne, Rea, then Crutchlow and even Bradley smith and Scott Redding in the 125s - I'm surprised it doesn't get more attention.

Couldn't agree more mate.We have a lot of guys to be proud of racing in all catergories.Tom Sykes is good as well IMO.

Numnut wrote:
Incidently, are you Eurosport or BBC?

BBC as I can't afford SKY at the moment :(

Have to say,this is ace having another bike racing fan on here !.May have to start our own thread instead of gatecrashing other peoples though ! :)
Mon 24/08/09 at 19:36
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
So we don't get criticised for hijacking the F1 thread, here is the MotoGP thread!

Feel Free to discuss WSB and BSB too.

Check Here to see how your team is doing.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.