GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moto GP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/08/09 at 19:36
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
So we don't get criticised for hijacking the F1 thread, here is the MotoGP thread!

Feel Free to discuss WSB and BSB too.

Check Here to see how your team is doing.
Page:
Fri 31/05/13 at 08:54
Regular
"I like turtles"
Tue 28/05/13 at 09:18
Regular
"I like turtles"
It now looks as though BT have got British Eurosport 1 & 2 from this summer. Considering a very reluctant move to the dark side.
Mon 27/05/13 at 08:55
Regular
"I like turtles"
Very good day for the Brits at Donington, a few of my mates went, gutted I couldn't go with them. Did Sam Lowes have a superbike for that race?!!, don't think I've ever seen anyone win a straight race in that class by 11 seconds before, and that was with him messing about for most of the last lap!

TT coverage is on ITV 4 this week from about Thursday, 9pm.
Mon 20/05/13 at 16:40
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah Saturday at the NW200 was a non event, felt for all who traveled to it as well as teams, riders, sponsors etc. There was no way they could run the races though, parts of the circuit were actually submerged. Still it's the TT soon, hopefully there will be some decent TV coverage of that again this year.

Think most people who have followed Scott Redding's career knew it was only a matter of time before he visited the top step of the Moto2 podium. I honestly believe that if the current rider/weight rule had been part of the series since its inception he would be a multiple race winner by now. He simply hasn't put a wheel wrong this year and I genuinely think he's capable of wining the championship. His most likely title rival Pol Espargaro is under massive pressure now and we know what he tends to do when he's put under that!

Cal was superb as well as you say, especially considering his injury, are Yamaha really going to let him walk...?

Looks like BT Sport have got Red Bull X-Fighters as well from next year :(
Mon 20/05/13 at 13:52
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
pete_21 wrote:

]This is worth 4 mins of your life, very interesting insight

Cool, I'll have a little look later I think.

Enjoyed the first couple of races of the NW200 last night...

I thought all the racing was over the weekend, so missed this entirely! Then, on Saturday everything (as good as) was called off! Dammit!

Not a bad GP weekend though! Redding has had that result coming for a long time. Really happy for him - so far he's seemed a lot more controlled in races, let's hope he carries on and we could have a british champion...maybe.

Nice result for Cal too, especially with a bit of a duff leg!
Fri 17/05/13 at 08:53
Regular
"I like turtles"
Numnut wrote:
Didn't hear any bias....Lowes was wicked, considering that was the 4th (or was it 5th) attempt to run the race as well. That slot through the 2 riders on the last lap was brilliant - it was almost like he was filtering!

Nor did I, I genuinely believe he would have been just as happy to see the French & Italian guys finishing in front of him! Those Lowes boys have really come of age this year, Sam's last couple of races have been the best of his career IMO.

This is worth 4 mins of your life, very interesting insight.

Enjoyed the first couple of races of the NW200 last night, caught the supersport and superstock races, close exciting stuff. Josh Brookes didn't embarrass himself at all, for a guy with no road racing experience I thought he did extremely well.
Thu 16/05/13 at 15:12
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
pete_21 wrote:
Yay!

I think if there's something worthwhile they'll be there next year...

[Woo hoo!

Could be good, the suzuki wasn't that bad when they decided to give up, hopefully the new one (which will debut in one of the mid-season tests) won't be too far off.

With all this good news, it's a shame it's not on the telly.

How good was Sam Lowes on Sunday? Have to admit I did enjoy James Whitham's unbiased commentary!

Didn't hear any bias....Lowes was wicked, considering that was the 4th (or was it 5th) attempt to run the race as well. That slot through the 2 riders on the last lap was brilliant - it was almost like he was filtering!
Thu 16/05/13 at 09:00
Regular
"I like turtles"
Seriously doubt it will do any good whatsoever but I (and a few of my mates) have signed this
Wed 15/05/13 at 12:15
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yay!

Woo hoo!

How good was Sam Lowes on Sunday? Have to admit I did enjoy James Whitham's unbiased commentary!

WSB races were great, close, exciting stuff. Sykes penalty which then apparently wasn't a penalty was a bit of a joke though. Rea deserved better, he rode the wheels off that Honda all weekend, must have been very frustrating for him.
Fri 10/05/13 at 23:17
Regular
"I like turtles"
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.