GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moto GP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/08/09 at 19:36
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
So we don't get criticised for hijacking the F1 thread, here is the MotoGP thread!

Feel Free to discuss WSB and BSB too.

Check Here to see how your team is doing.
Page:
Fri 06/11/09 at 16:44
Regular
"I like turtles"
Numnut wrote:
Ben Spies is 15th in FP1 for Valencia. Toseland not too far ahead in 13th.

Yeah,just this minute got in from work and it was the first thing I checked !.Be unfair and unrealistic to expect miracles from Spies this weekend but reckon its fair to say he won't exactly make a fool of himself.A top 10 race finish would be a very good result and I reckon he can do that.Next year Edwards will be his yardstick,he has pretty much blown Toseland away this year but I reckon Spies will give him a bit more hassle.

I wouldn't be surprised if Spies ends up ahead....

Me neither,but have to admit I would love to see those two running together in the race,both will be desperate to beat the other !.

Stoner is fastest again. The World Championship would have been so different I think if he was like this all year.

Yep,CS has opened one huge can of whoopass in the last few races.Without his medical problem it would have been a 3 way fight for the title this year for sure.Interested to read Livio Suppo (Ducati MotoGP boss) and Davide Tardozzi (Ducati WSBK boss) both announced they are leaving the company with pretty much immediate effect.Suppo is taking up a position at Honda MotoGP while its unknown where Tardozzi is going.Seems very strange for both of them to leave at once,anyone betting on bike no.27 being a Honda in 2011 ?.

Right,off to post a bike question in the quiz now ! :)
Sat 07/11/09 at 15:05
Regular
"I like turtles"
Big four at the front again but Mr.Spies is certainly getting to grips with a GP bike now isn't he ?.Tomorrow should be good.
Sun 08/11/09 at 14:02
Regular
"I like turtles"
Huge congrats to Hiroshi Aoyama,last ever 250cc world champion and I reckon its fair to say he did not have championship winning machinery at his disposal this year.

GP race was a bit boring,what the hell happened to Stoner ? :S

As for Ben Spies,what a star.Got to be impressed with that performance.Expecting him to upset quite a few big names next year.
Wed 11/11/09 at 18:29
Regular
"I like turtles"
Ben Spies fourth fastest in Valencia end of season test.Well he certainly appears to found out where the go switch is on that Yamaha !.

What about Rossi's interview where he states it is either him or Lorenzo at Yamaha in 2011 ?,interesting stuff.Is he already considering a move to Ducati ? (especially if Stoner follows Suppo to Honda).

Neil Hodgson is confirmed to be returning to BSB with Yamaha.Be interesting to see if he can still cut it ?.Think he may find it tougher than he expects TBH.Anyway another big name in the series has got to be good for the championship I suppose ?.
Thu 12/11/09 at 10:31
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
pete_21 wrote:

> Ben Spies fourth fastest in Valencia end of season test.

And he reckons he wont even be going for podium finishes next year. I'm not too sure whether I believe that. Does show though that JT just didn't get on with the M1.

> What about Rossi's interview where he states it is either him or
Lorenzo at Yamaha in 2011 ?,interesting stuff.Is he already considering a move to Ducati ? (especially if Stoner follows
Suppo to Honda).

I think Rossi is playing the press, and seeing how much yamaha want him to sign for them again.

He's been quite clear he doesn't like fighting for the title with his team mate, maybe this is his way of throwing his toys out the pram!

I'd like to see him on a Ducati, it'd be nice to see its not just Stoner who can win on it.

I can't see Stoner leaving Ducati, (unless Rossi goes there that is) the bike is made around him. As long as he keeps near the front of the pack he has a job for life.

Why would you go to Honda anyway? Pedrosa was looking for a way out this year which isn't a glowing report for the team!

> Neil Hodgson is confirmed to be returning to BSB with Yamaha. Be interesting to see if he can still cut it ?.Think he may find it
tougher than he expects TBH.Anyway another big name in the series

Still yet to see whether Shakey is coming back, Also any ideas on what Camier is going to be up to next year, haven't been able to find much info about him, but to be honest I haven't looked very hard!

> has got to be good for the championship I suppose ?.
Thu 12/11/09 at 19:36
Regular
"I like turtles"
Numnut wrote:

He's been quite clear he doesn't like fighting for the title with
his team mate, maybe this is his way of throwing his toys out the pram!

Yeah,he's never had a championship rival from the other side of his own garage before and it I think its fair to say he hasn't enjoyed the experience.Don't think the Ducati thing is rubbish but I do think any decision he makes would rely heavily on whether Jeremy Burgess would go with him.

[S]Why don't the pair of them just build Lorenzo a rubbish bike for next year ? :D [S]
Tue 17/11/09 at 19:22
Regular
"I like turtles"
Shaky signs for Althea Ducati for 2010 WSBK,good stuff ! :)
Tue 17/11/09 at 19:42
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
pete_21 wrote:
> Shaky signs for Althea Ducati for 2010 WSBK,good stuff ! :)

Meant to post that myself! Also I saw that Camier is likely to be announced as team mate to biaggi with Aprilia next year. Aprilia are not going to confirm anything until the Misano test later this week.............

Going to be a good old fashioned british WSB next year I think!
Sun 22/11/09 at 14:21
Regular
"I like turtles"
Numnut wrote:

Going to be a good old fashioned british WSB next year I think!

Thinking of entering myself on a chavved up BMX,reckon I might get in the points ! :D

Capcoms MotoGP 09/10 has been confirmed for Xbox 360 & PS3 for early next year.Last one was really good IMO,a decent mix of simulation and arcade style racing.Sold it now and regret it TBH,just have to save up my pennies for this one !.
Sun 22/11/09 at 17:49
Regular
hello
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.