GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moto GP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/08/09 at 19:36
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
So we don't get criticised for hijacking the F1 thread, here is the MotoGP thread!

Feel Free to discuss WSB and BSB too.

Check Here to see how your team is doing.
Page:
Thu 18/07/13 at 23:01
"possibly impossible"
Pete, this is down in price now under £5 for unlimited VPN. (Move the slider to the left)

Gives you access to different countries on many devices. Useful for watching MotoGP.
Tue 16/07/13 at 14:43
Regular
"I like turtles"
Rumours seem to be putting Scott Redding firmly on a customer Honda at Gresini for next year moving to a prototype in 2015. Think this will be his best option TBH, the Ducati (even if it was a factory ride) is too much of a gamble IMO, notice how many of them ended up the skip again last weekend? (and their riders in A&E!). Think Redding did extremely well to finish 7th TBH especially seeing as he was trying to get to the end of race on this

Nicky Hayden has apparently been told that he will not be offered an extension of his factory Ducati contract but he can move to their WSB squad if he wishes (although why would he want to that bike is a nail as well!). Just hope Cal isn't tempted...

Laguna Seca this weekend. lets see how many of the walking wounded turn up... (Iannone definitely out).
Fri 05/07/13 at 16:00
Regular
"I like turtles"
pb wrote:
Something like these? might do the trick.

Cheers pb, will have a look at those.
Fri 05/07/13 at 14:16
"possibly impossible"
Something like these? might do the trick.
Fri 05/07/13 at 12:47
Regular
"I like turtles"
MotoGP returning to free to air TV in New Zealand

It's going live from the next race (I think!), I wonder if there is anyway we can view this online?

If not any chance my ISP can sort me out a fake Kiwi IP address?!!!
Tue 02/07/13 at 17:07
Regular
"I like turtles"
Sam Lowes story

Fantastic news!
Tue 02/07/13 at 14:27
Regular
"I like turtles"
Numnut wrote:
If Redding wins the title, what do you think the chances are of any news report mentioning it?

Minimal sadly, if he does manage to win one of the toughest and hardest fought categories in international motorsport most of the UK media won't bother reporting it as most people probably won't care. However if some tennis player manages to get into the last 64 in a current tournament we never seem to hear the last of it!

I think he's nailed on for a GP next year, it's just how they do it. I don't think the team mind losing him as a rider if he gets a decent ride in GP. They are talking about moving up to GP themselves if they can't find a good enough ride for him. Not a bad team to be in really!

Absolutely not, if Marc VDS get their hands on a half decent MotoGP machine then he may well be best to stay within that camp (the Honda customer bike may be an option for them?). Still think he could do a better job than either of the current satellite Honda riders, I just hope he doesn't get lured to Ducati...

Get out of jail free?

Sam Lowes had what looked like a puncture (tyre was going down anyway) and was sat up cruising to almost certain retirement when the red flag was thrown for an oil spill. He was then permitted to participate in the restarted race.

Snetterton should be good, have fun! :)
Tue 02/07/13 at 12:06
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
Makes a change to not hear the spanish national anthem doesn't it! You could see he was going to get past everyone right from the start. Brilliant stuff - happy for him that he's got another win, hopefully he can cause the others problems more regularly now.

Lorenzo is something else...,

That Exactly. Seeing him collapse over the bike as soon as he got over the line gave you an idea of how hard that must have been. Did you see he was wheeled in to his garage at the end as well?

A footballer would have needed an emergency trip to the hairdressers and the rest of the season off!

And probably a pay rise, to account for the 'danger' in their job...

Scott Redding was brilliant again...

Yep, he's riding really well at the moment. Pol seems to have go over his 'panic' of the last few races so we should see some nice battles going on. If Redding wins the title, what do you think the chances are of any news report mentioning it?

I think he's nailed on for a GP next year, it's just how they do it. I don't think the team mind losing him as a rider if he gets a decent ride in GP. They are talking about moving up to GP themselves if they can't find a good enough ride for him. Not a bad team to be in really!

WSB was great, Tom Sykes is on a mission at the moment, he's clearly not intending on finishing second again this year

He did completely out class everyone - I'm surprised Guiliano even managed to finish race one with how hard he was trying to keep up! - not the most exciting races to watch, but a great result for him.

Sam Lowes did a sterling job in damage limitation mode even if he did use his 'get out of jail free' card!

Get out of jail free? I ran out of space on the sky box and had to watch the WSS in a bit of a hurry, so I saw Lowes come from way back to pass his team mate on the last corner, but missed a lot before that. Would be good to have british WSS and WSB champions this year wouldn't it!

Off to Snet for the BSB this weekend. Last year my head ended up looking like a roasted tomato, I'm hoping for similar weather (and good racing too - but that's almost guaranteed with BSB isn't it!)
Mon 01/07/13 at 12:57
Regular
"I like turtles"
Now that was more like it, can we we have more please Mr. Rossi?!!! Even before Lorenzo's nasty fall he was totally on it, fraction off pole, fastest in warm up, fastest race lap and convincing race win, fantastic to see.

Lorenzo is something else, just shows how committed he is to keeping his title. A footballer would have needed an emergency trip to the hairdressers and the rest of the season off!

Scott Redding was brilliant again, apparently he has been knocking on the doors of all the MotoGP team bosses of late, not sure what else he has to do to get a chance. LCR/Gresini must surely be considering him?, I just hope he stays away from the Ducati (which yet again was useless this weekend).

WSB was great, Tom Sykes is on a mission at the moment, he's clearly not intending on finishing second again this year. Sam Lowes did a sterling job in damage limitation mode even if he did use his 'get out of jail free' card!
Thu 27/06/13 at 18:32
Regular
"I like turtles"
Numnut wrote:
Dammit, I meant to reply to this ages ago - I thought I had.

I think Suzuki are waiting for more rider contracts to expire so they get more choice, oh, and so that they can develop the bike further too.

In other news, Lorenzo broke his collar bone today, hope he's not in your team!

There's a few really good riders in theory who would be available Crutchlow, Redding, Iannone, Aleix Espargaro for example, I'm sure they could have got a couple of them on single year deals if they wanted to. Be interested to see who they're waiting for?

Yeah, did read about Lorenzo, oh well if Pedrosa doesn't win the title this year he's never going to!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.