GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moto GP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/08/09 at 19:36
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
So we don't get criticised for hijacking the F1 thread, here is the MotoGP thread!

Feel Free to discuss WSB and BSB too.

Check Here to see how your team is doing.
Page:
Sun 22/11/09 at 22:18
Regular
"I like turtles"
jon12345 wrote:
hello

Hi Jon,welcome to the forums,are you a fellow MotoGP fan ?.
Sun 29/11/09 at 13:18
Regular
"I like turtles"
Camier confirmed at Aprilia for 2010 WSBK,good stuff :)
Fri 26/02/10 at 15:24
Regular
"I like turtles"
Incase anyone on here didn't know (or didn't) care WBSK starts this weekend,woo hoo !

The Althea Ducati's are looking like a couple of real dark horses so far.Get in there Mr.Byrne ! :)
Fri 26/02/10 at 15:35
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
Well Done Pete! Been meaning to wake this one up for a few weeks!

I think the best racing may well be in WSB this year - odds are the champion will be british.......

If we can get some more people involved we could have a Freeola league in the MCN Fantasy Road Race, though we'd have to get people involved quick, you've got to enter your team before qualification starts tomorrow, or later on this evening!

Could be fun - two riders from GP, WSB and BSB whoever gets the most points wins an R6 (from the MCN not Freeola!), and its free to enter!

I reckon old shakey, haslam and Rea may well be on the podium this weekend.....
Fri 26/02/10 at 17:00
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just done the MCN thing,don't know if I've done it totally right though.Anyway,peteGP is good to go (rider choices were easy but the team name took forever ! :D ).Don't know how we start a league,do I need to invite people in or accept an invitation or something ?.Would be good if there was more than 2 of us in it though !.
Sat 27/02/10 at 09:26
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
Nice one!

I've created a league called (imaginatively) Freeola GP Championship

I think if you select the private league option when you log in to manage your team you can search for available private leagues.....?

Would be better to have more than two of us. I'll try and get a few more people involved here...

EDIT: I have to give you the league pin number so you can join.

It's 4308
Sat 27/02/10 at 09:43
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
You're all approved Pete,

I've persuaded another staffie to play too so there's three of us - which is better than two!

Bring on the R6!
Sat 27/02/10 at 09:47
Regular
"I like turtles"
All done sir.Somehow you seem to have been able to buy better riders than me for the same money ?.Anyway be good if a couple of others fancied joining us.Cheers for the heads up mate,should be fun :)

Haslam on pole for tomorrow,excellent stuff.
Sat 27/02/10 at 09:50
Regular
"I like turtles"
Numnut wrote:

> Bring on the R6!

Wouldn't be allowed it even if I won ! :(

Surprised Chris hasn't joined,we all know his undying love for bike racing ! :D

Off to work now,intend to do as little as possible.
Sat 27/02/10 at 11:09
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
Hi Guys.

OK, I've been convinced to join a fantasy racing league which I know nothing about except that Stoner and Rossie are the fastest racers. :)

Anyway I've got a team together.

C Stoner DUCATI 2.9 0 0
A Espargaro DUCATI 1.9 0 0
N Haga DUCATI 2.0 0 0
L Lanzi DUCATI 1.0 0 0
J Ellison HONDA 1.7 0 0
S Smart DUCATI 0.5 0 0

What do you think?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.