GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You wanna now more about Islam,, ask what do you want "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/10 at 22:44
Regular
Hi all
Many here do not know much about Islam
Or misunderstood
So I opened this topic for all to ask what they want about Islam and I'll answer
Tue 16/11/10 at 12:50
Regular
And How do you explain according to the latest discoveries of science in the Quran which descended 1400 years ago?
Tue 16/11/10 at 08:58
"possibly impossible"
Nin wrote:
Alfoncy wrote:
[i]That's quite a strange question. It's like asking someone why they don't believe in ghosts, or aliens.

I think we all would be a lot better off taking responsibility for our own lives instead of deferring every choice, the meaning of our own lives and everything that happens to us down to an outer power.[/i]

Like Government? ;)

Technically Christianity shouldn't be like that anyway, but the notion of Free Will is forgotten by many, thanks in part to the Church and organised religion. Boiled down it's just a set of morals to adhere to, the same as there are morals and laws to adhere to in everyday life.

But that's not to say everyone should believe in a deity, I don't think these people forcing religion down everyone's throats are doing any good to their respective religion at all.
Tue 16/11/10 at 00:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Alfoncy wrote:
That's quite a strange question. It's like asking someone why they don't believe in ghosts, or aliens.

Nope, ghosts and aliens are far more credible than the existence of some magicman in the sky who created everything.
I think most people go the other way as they get older but I but the older I get, the more distant I get from believing, or even wanting to believe.
Taking away the whole notion of faith from this and saying "Hey God exists" I still wouldn't follow. I look on God as an absent father. I'm not a child, I don't feel the need to follow anyone, submit my will to anyone, to give away my autonomy and certainly not to some permanently absent father figure.
I think we all would be a lot better off taking responsibility for our own lives instead of deferring every choice, the meaning of our own lives and everything that happens to us down to an outer power.
Mon 15/11/10 at 23:33
Regular
Oussama_Mer wrote:
why you dont believe in god ??

That's quite a strange question. It's like asking someone why they don't believe in ghosts, or aliens.
Mon 15/11/10 at 23:05
Regular
"How Ironic"
I have the exact trail of thought to Torino. Science just answers everything far clearer to me. It's all very nice believing in eternal life and sacred beings, but personally, I don't buy it.

In saying that, I was a dedicated christian for a few years, but I found as I discovered more about the religion (whilst growing up) the more it didn't make sense. And so I declared myself an agnostic atheist. In saying that, I prefer to refer to myself as a non-religious person.
Mon 15/11/10 at 22:46
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
Oussama_Mer wrote:
why you dont believe in god ??

Without trying to start any arguments here, I just simply look at things from a scientific point of view when it comes to things like the creation of the Universe and everything in it.

To me, science just seems a more feesable explanation compared to that of some sort of supreme entity bringing about the existance of everything.

Religion isn't in my view a bad thing though, far from it actually. Although I personally don't have any religious beliefs, I do think that some people find great comfort in believing in God. My Great Uncle was a great believer in God and his belief saw him through his final days and made it much easier on him.
Mon 15/11/10 at 22:25
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Warhunt wrote:
Quick note here ........

Whilst I don't want to close the thread down by being too firm I want to make it clear that we don't want another "flame" thread regarding this.

Open discussion is grand, and can only ever improve understanding. Just remember It's fine to have your own opinion but try and respect others posts, even if you don't agree.

This is a forewarning, not a reaction to anything that has been said so far by the way

Steel your heart, steady lad, take aim....ha ha .... we're only kidding WH....we all 'worship' the Spoonbeast...all hail ha ha :ŹD
Mon 15/11/10 at 21:11
Regular
That';s the one, Forest Fan!

He wasn't the first, but he was one of the more infamous :D
Mon 15/11/10 at 20:53
Regular
"eat toast!"
STEP ASIDE MORAL BYSTANDER! I WANT TO SEE THE THREAD BURN LIKE I BURN MY UNDERWEAR!

*throws can of worms and hate into topic crowd as they stare slack jawed at the hate that spews forth. The object is too indescribable but it was full.of.hate.and.epic.win*
Mon 15/11/10 at 19:54
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Quick note here ........

Whilst I don't want to close the thread down by being too firm I want to make it clear that we don't want another "flame" thread regarding this.

Open discussion is grand, and can only ever improve understanding. Just remember It's fine to have your own opinion but try and respect others posts, even if you don't agree.

This is a forewarning, not a reaction to anything that has been said so far by the way

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.