GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You wanna now more about Islam,, ask what do you want "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/10 at 22:44
Regular
Hi all
Many here do not know much about Islam
Or misunderstood
So I opened this topic for all to ask what they want about Islam and I'll answer
Sat 23/07/11 at 14:07
Regular
see this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzdFa_X68es
video
Thu 16/12/10 at 18:14
Regular
"I like turtles"
Ha ha,have you guys been listening to this ? :)
Thu 16/12/10 at 17:52
"Are you sure?"
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR

:¬P

Glad to see this thread is getting on track at last!AMEN
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 16/12/10 at 16:32
Regular
"I like turtles"
Grix Thraves wrote:
Muuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh

Very good,what other farmyard animals can you do ?
Thu 16/12/10 at 09:04
Regular
Muuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wed 15/12/10 at 17:42
Regular
the topic is for talk about islam not about unbeliever;)
Sat 27/11/10 at 21:36
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Nin wrote:
[i]Just been talking to someone and once again had to defend my position of atheist-leaning agnostic and something interesting came to mind.
I was talking about my affection for Buddhism because of how, unlike basically every other religion, it avoids supernature in it's teachings and sticks firmly to issues in this world. I'd call it a philosophy more than the "real religion" it's usually referred to as. Anyway, the major defence you'll always get from atheists is that they cannot believe in this otherworldly force. So does the argued existence of this force damage Christianity by forcing away possibly believers?
I don't have any major philosophical problem with the message of Christianity but when you bring in the afterlife, judgement and any number of things that defy reality, that's something I want nothing to do with. Which brings me to this question

Does the existance of God damage Christianity?*

*Insert your own religion here

I'd say it doesn't, as the sole purpose of humans is to have a relationship with God (in christianity's eyes). If God didn't give humans freewill to choose what they want, then this relationship would be impossible.

Then again, I like to turn it on christians and retort "How can you have a relationship with the greatest concievable being?"[/i]

Isn't it about time that this 'roundabout' stopped? No solution is ever going to be achieved....it's just like arguing about whose football team is better because they have a better striker!

All humans rely on there being a 'being that is not human but could be but who is all seeing and capable of things that mere mortals are not' ie a God.

The trouble with this 'theory' is that:

a) this 'God' is 'worshipped' by all, under a different 'guise'
b) both sides in any conflict expect their 'God' to be of help, when infact it's the same 'unknown whatever' helping each side?
c)how can such a 'benevolent being' allow such world-wide travesties to have occured or occur in 'its' name
d)All our ancestors and as a result, ourselves..have to apportion blame to someone but never to our own actions ie crop failure, streams drying up, bad luck etc etc...and so an 'unknown being' is created to blame or to appease for such actions......
e)everyone is 'afraid' because 'fear' is always born of the 'unknown' and belief in a 'being' who has control of the 'unknown' helps mankind to justify its acts of 'the unknown'

Total 'bull manure' but my 'God' says that this is true :¬)
Sat 27/11/10 at 21:09
Regular
"How Ironic"
Nin wrote:
Just been talking to someone and once again had to defend my position of atheist-leaning agnostic and something interesting came to mind.
I was talking about my affection for Buddhism because of how, unlike basically every other religion, it avoids supernature in it's teachings and sticks firmly to issues in this world. I'd call it a philosophy more than the "real religion" it's usually referred to as. Anyway, the major defence you'll always get from atheists is that they cannot believe in this otherworldly force. So does the argued existence of this force damage Christianity by forcing away possibly believers?
I don't have any major philosophical problem with the message of Christianity but when you bring in the afterlife, judgement and any number of things that defy reality, that's something I want nothing to do with. Which brings me to this question

I'd say it doesn't, as the sole purpose of humans is to have a relationship with God (in christianity's eyes). If God didn't give humans freewill to choose what they want, then this relationship would be impossible.

Then again, I like to turn it on christians and retort "How can you have a relationship with the greatest concievable being?"
Sat 27/11/10 at 21:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Just been talking to someone and once again had to defend my position of atheist-leaning agnostic and something interesting came to mind.

Thu 25/11/10 at 11:02
"possibly impossible"
Nin wrote:
pete_21 wrote:
[i]In most of the cases to which I was referring ,the kids got in with an undesirable crowd and the parents pretty much lost control of them.

Same here but the problems set in before that point because the parents hadn't fully established control and had just been rolling along assuming things would stay that way. It does go back to the "Parents as Gods" thing I mentioned. If the parents aren't the strongest influence, kids will find a new God to follow.

Perhaps the parents could have been stronger and prevented it ?,or maybe when certain kids get to an age where they realise the limits a parent can enforce they simply act as they like ?.

"My house, my rules" works for all ages but it has to be introduced earlier and ruthlessly enforced. You can't wait until they're 12 and then start telling them what to do.[/i]

Agreed that you have to set ground rules and stick to them. My kids know that. But I think many teenagers will naturally rebel against any form of rule setting, however long its been adopted. It's part of human nature at that age to question authority and to a certain extent that is healthy (and, going back to religion, if it didn't happen there would be fewer athiests!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.