GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You wanna now more about Islam,, ask what do you want "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/10 at 22:44
Regular
Hi all
Many here do not know much about Islam
Or misunderstood
So I opened this topic for all to ask what they want about Islam and I'll answer
Sun 14/11/10 at 20:19
Regular
Alfoncy wrote:
What does the Qur'an say about non-believers?
when they die they will burn in hell
Sun 14/11/10 at 18:35
Regular
What does the Qur'an say about non-believers?
Sat 13/11/10 at 07:52
Regular
Sonic Chris wrote:
I recently talked about the issues some people have with Islam on another thread. The primary reason is due to the muslim extremists on November 11th who burnt the poppies and held says stating British troops would go to hell.

I myself have not been sucked in by this hatred, because for one, it's obvious that the press have had a field day with this event. Secondly, people fail to realise that they were extremists. Every religion has extremists, but in a society like ours, were the dominant religion is Christianity, and with everything going wrong for the country at the moment, people are looking for someone to blame, and sadly, the with alot of british people believing terrorism is a sort of pillar in Islam, and that every muslim is out to kill, I'm not surprised that muslims are currently suffering.

That's not to say I'm not bothered about the suffering of muslims, or at all blaming it on them, I'm extremely bothered about race hate, and even more bothered about the digusting and ignorant views some british people have of a religion that they don't even understand.

100/100 Right
In that topic we will talk about Pillars of Islam hijab ...
Fri 12/11/10 at 23:55
Regular
"How Ironic"
I recently talked about the issues some people have with Islam on another thread. The primary reason is due to the muslim extremists on November 11th who burnt the poppies and held says stating British troops would go to hell.

I myself have not been sucked in by this hatred, because for one, it's obvious that the press have had a field day with this event. Secondly, people fail to realise that they were extremists. Every religion has extremists, but in a society like ours, were the dominant religion is Christianity, and with everything going wrong for the country at the moment, people are looking for someone to blame, and sadly, the with alot of british people believing terrorism is a sort of pillar in Islam, and that every muslim is out to kill, I'm not surprised that muslims are currently suffering.

That's not to say I'm not bothered about the suffering of muslims, or at all blaming it on them, I'm extremely bothered about race hate, and even more bothered about the digusting and ignorant views some british people have of a religion that they don't even understand.
Fri 12/11/10 at 22:44
Regular
Hi all
Many here do not know much about Islam
Or misunderstood
So I opened this topic for all to ask what they want about Islam and I'll answer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.