GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You wanna now more about Islam,, ask what do you want "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/10 at 22:44
Regular
Hi all
Many here do not know much about Islam
Or misunderstood
So I opened this topic for all to ask what they want about Islam and I'll answer
Mon 15/11/10 at 12:00
Regular
Dragonlance wrote:
Oussama_Mer wrote:
[i]Alfoncy wrote:
[i]Oussama_Mer wrote:
[i]Alfoncy wrote:
[i]What does the Qur'an say about non-believers?

when they die they will burn in hell[/i]

Do you consider that to be fair assuming belief isn't a choice?[/i]
you must be Muslim and believer to enter the paradise[/i]

Please note for 'paradise' read 'heaven'.....for 'heaven' read 'paradise' etc etc....

....all humans 'believe/feel/experience...choose your own word to fit' in a one 'true god/ all-seeing being' .... what you call him/her and what you believe is exactly the same as everyone else.

Within 'history' or within 'the passing of time' it has been chronicaled that 'Islam began' in the 14th century, somewhat later in the scheme of things than that of Christianity or perhaps Catholicism or perhaps paganism or perhaps idolatry or perhaps ideology..... and so the cycle continues.... believe what you like but don't impose it on others and most certainly don't impose it with force :¬)[/i]
I do not suppose this one on the
But for the intervention of Paradise You must be a believer
And the pillars of faith are
Faith in God alone with no partner
Faith in angels
Faith in all divine books
Faith in all the prophets
Faith the other day
Faith in Divine Providence in good and evil
Mon 15/11/10 at 10:37
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
I think Agnostic Atheism is a slight bit different of a thought than the two seperately. I would personally say that Agnostic Atheism is the thought that although there may be a higher power, I completely fail to believe so until actual "proof" is shown.
Mon 15/11/10 at 09:59
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
I think I have to agree with Chris on this one. People can say I'm a sinner, or that I'm going to hell all they want. But for me, I don't believe in all that nonsense so it doesn't bother me at all.
Mon 15/11/10 at 09:50
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
Sonic Chris wrote:

I myself am an agnostic atheist, and couldn't give one to what people believe.

Can you be both?

I always thought Agnostic means you don't subscribe to any particular faith, but you do believe in 'something' whereas being an atheist means you do not believe in a god/divine being of any sort.

I may be wrong, but surely being both is a bit of a contradiction?
Mon 15/11/10 at 01:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Sonic Chris wrote:
Well no, I don't care, because my belief is that their belief is irrelevant. That's the good thing about being an atheist, you don't care about moral superiority or their opinion on your life, because there beliefs are based on nothing in my eyes. That's not to say I don't respect people's beliefs, but when it comes to their opinion of my life, it falls on deaf ears.

If I took notice of what they said would happen to a non-believer, that's almost like accepting their religion is true. Why would I be bothered by something that doesn't exist?

Because criticizing and calling into question someones entire lifestyle and existence is fricking insulting? I totally disregard pretty much everyones view of me but that doesn't mean I don't get annoyed by the arrogance of someones baseless opinion.
Mon 15/11/10 at 00:30
Regular
"How Ironic"
Nin wrote:
Sonic Chris wrote:
[i]I myself am an agnostic atheist, and couldn't give one to what people believe.

So you don't care that someone assumes moral superiority over just because a book says so? That in their eyes, your life is invalid unless you follow them and you're condemned to hell despite having never done anything to deserve it?
That's not to say that everyone thinks this way because some people are content to live and let live but that is the default view of most religions.[/i]

Well no, I don't care, because my belief is that their belief is irrelevant. That's the good thing about being an atheist, you don't care about moral superiority or their opinion on your life, because there beliefs are based on nothing in my eyes. That's not to say I don't respect people's beliefs, but when it comes to their opinion of my life, it falls on deaf ears.

If I took notice of what they said would happen to a non-believer, that's almost like accepting their religion is true. Why would I be bothered by something that doesn't exist?
Sun 14/11/10 at 23:44
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Alfoncy wrote:
Oussama_Mer wrote:
[i]Alfoncy wrote:
[i]What does the Qur'an say about non-believers?

when they die they will burn in hell[/i]

Do you consider that to be fair assuming belief isn't a choice?[/i]

Note that this is also what the Bible says...
(Just making sure Islam isn't 'unfairly' singled out for condemning non-believers / sinners / etc to an eternity of torture and nastiness)

If a God does exist I believe his/her view of humanity would probably be summed up something like the song 'Letter from God to Man' by Dan le Sac vs Scroobius Pip.
Sun 14/11/10 at 23:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Edgy wrote:
This isn't going to be a repeat of the old religion flame wars that plagued the old SR forums is it?

I don't think anyone cares enough to do that. I'm already bored of this
Sun 14/11/10 at 23:03
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Sonic Chris wrote:
I myself am an agnostic atheist, and couldn't give one to what people believe.

So you don't care that someone assumes moral superiority over just because a book says so? That in their eyes, your life is invalid unless you follow them and you're condemned to hell despite having never done anything to deserve it?
That's not to say that everyone thinks this way because some people are content to live and let live but that is the default view of most religions.
Sun 14/11/10 at 22:51
Regular
"How Ironic"
I don't see why people get so frustrated when muslims say stuff like you'll burn in hell. By getting annoyed, you're literally accepting that they're right! It's their belief. They're only words, if they're right about me burning in hell, then fair play, I obviously missed some divine message. If they're wrong, well at least I didn't spend my entire life hating races.

And anyway, isn't the belief that non-believers will burn in hell pretty similar to Christianity? In fact most religions promise damnation for non-believers...

I myself am an agnostic atheist, and couldn't give one to what people believe. To believe in a religion in my eyes is to discard everybody elses belief. You can't be a christian for example and accept Sikhism, because the point of a religion is to accept it as the only religion. I prefer to let religious believers have their fun and hope, and leave me the fudge alone in return :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.