GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You wanna now more about Islam,, ask what do you want "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/10 at 22:44
Regular
Hi all
Many here do not know much about Islam
Or misunderstood
So I opened this topic for all to ask what they want about Islam and I'll answer
Thu 18/11/10 at 15:43
Regular
Oussama_Mer wrote:
did i appear to you ??[/i]

On a web forum. Yes.
Thu 18/11/10 at 15:42
Regular
As far as I understand it, the Christian Bible is written by people claiming the words to be the word of God.

So to hear those words isn't necessarily to hear them from God, but from someone who themselves believes the words to be from God.

And seeing as the Bible has been re-written so many times, I wouldn't be suprised if the original meaning behind some of the texts has been lost. I may be wrong on that last point though :)
Thu 18/11/10 at 12:16
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Are you claiming to be a deity? I'm not sure what you mean?
Thu 18/11/10 at 12:13
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Edgy wrote:
For someone who doesn't believe in God, the word of God being quoted as a reason why there can't be contradictions is in itself a contradiction.

A non-believer wouldn't believe in the word of God in the first place as being truth.

Again, that's just a constructive observation.

That seems to me a very similar argument of incorrect science. "Assuming that a god exists. God has given us a message to say that he can not be contradicted. The fact that this message is from God implies that there is a God, and as stated previously any implication from God cannot be untrue. Therefore there is a God"

Assuming something is true to therefore "prove" it is true. i.e. The Faith Fallacy.
Thu 18/11/10 at 08:02
Regular
Nin wrote:
Oussama_Mer wrote:
[i]What is the reason that will make you believe in God

There are 2 questions here.

For me to believe in his existence?

He'd have to appear before me

For me to follow his message?

There is nothing. As I've said before were God to exist I'd still see him as an absent parent. I've got my own path, I could never follow anyone, certainly not someone who abandoned me.[/i]
did i appear to you ??
Wed 17/11/10 at 21:37
Regular
"How Ironic"
Lol apologies *rebuilds wall*
Wed 17/11/10 at 21:34
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It clearly wasn't a question directed at you personally, you were putting forward the religious counter argument. In proxy argument rules, you just broke the 4th wall.
Wed 17/11/10 at 21:28
Regular
"How Ironic"
Nin wrote:
Sonic Chris wrote:
[i]"What you experienced wasn't true faith" ;D

Then how do you know what you're experiencing is?[/i]

I don't I'm an atheist.
Wed 17/11/10 at 20:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Oussama_Mer wrote:
What is the reason that will make you believe in God

There are 2 questions here.

For me to believe in his existence?

He'd have to appear before me

For me to follow his message?

There is nothing. As I've said before were God to exist I'd still see him as an absent parent. I've got my own path, I could never follow anyone, certainly not someone who abandoned me.
Wed 17/11/10 at 20:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Sonic Chris wrote:
"What you experienced wasn't true faith" ;D

Then how do you know what you're experiencing is?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.