GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You wanna now more about Islam,, ask what do you want "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/10 at 22:44
Regular
Hi all
Many here do not know much about Islam
Or misunderstood
So I opened this topic for all to ask what they want about Islam and I'll answer
Thu 18/11/10 at 22:19
"Retarded List"
Click here

That is all. There is no god.
Thu 18/11/10 at 22:16
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nin wrote:
Don't you start disparaging the Never Ending Story.

Who's disparaging the Never Ending Story? Not mois! I love the films....just that this thread is definately....'Never Ending, Going in Circles Again and Again and Again Story' :¬D A simple tale of misconception, mistrust and desire to dominate others by 'simple' discourse of the world's ills as always caused by 'religion'....ie 'mine's bigger than yours' and other such 'world playground tomfoolery'...I hate to think just how many 'souls' have suffered, on all sides, throughout history because of this type of discourse :¬(
Thu 18/11/10 at 19:55
"possibly impossible"
Sonic Chris wrote:
Edgy wrote:
[i]And seeing as the Bible has been re-written so many times, I wouldn't be suprised if the original meaning behind some of the texts has been lost. I may be wrong on that last point though :)

Well the bible originates from the Dead Sea scrolls, which makes the bible's pages extremely laughable in terms of credibility.[/i]

I'm all up for debating religion, but please make sure your facts are straight first, that's all. If in doubt, look up The Dead Sea Scrolls in a book or online to learn about what they really are.

The point Edgy was making is valid, there are a lot of pages from different sources, translated time and time again by Monks and then scholars, some for historical purposes and to find the 'true meaning' behind them, or even if they were written by the people they were supposed to be written, but many times by people who had an agenda, which is the more dangerous and worrying aspect.

Also worth noting that 'The Holy Bible' refers to the Old and New Testament, but should you believe some of Jesus's own teachings there is a lot in the Old Testament that should be discarded.

Whether or not you have any..er...Faith(!).. in the texts, it's certainly interesting from a purely historical point of view.
Thu 18/11/10 at 19:53
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Agree strongly with Nin!

La la la, ...... la la la, .... la la laaaaaaaaa
Thu 18/11/10 at 19:23
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Don't you start disparaging the Never Ending Story.
Thu 18/11/10 at 19:15
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Edgy wrote:
[i]And seeing as the Bible has been re-written so many times, I wouldn't be suprised if the original meaning behind some of the texts has been lost. I may be wrong on that last point though :)

Well the bible originates from the Dead Sea scrolls, which makes the bible's pages extremely laughable in terms of credibility. When first found, people were paid a set amount for finding pages or bits of pages. People therefore began to tear pages up to get more money for their findings. Along with the possibility of fake pages being made and sold, and the fact that the church has refused some books from the bible (how the church or the pope in the catholic church has any right to discredit any books from the bible I do not know- one can only presume they sounded too ridiculous to be taken seriously) suggests that the bible is as sacred as my left ear.[/i]

Etc etc etc.....is this thread a script for the new film 'Never Ending Story 6' ?
Thu 18/11/10 at 18:58
Regular
"How Ironic"
Edgy wrote:
And seeing as the Bible has been re-written so many times, I wouldn't be suprised if the original meaning behind some of the texts has been lost. I may be wrong on that last point though :)

Well the bible originates from the Dead Sea scrolls, which makes the bible's pages extremely laughable in terms of credibility. When first found, people were paid a set amount for finding pages or bits of pages. People therefore began to tear pages up to get more money for their findings. Along with the possibility of fake pages being made and sold, and the fact that the church has refused some books from the bible (how the church or the pope in the catholic church has any right to discredit any books from the bible I do not know- one can only presume they sounded too ridiculous to be taken seriously) suggests that the bible is as sacred as my left ear.
Thu 18/11/10 at 18:11
Regular
Edgy wrote:
Oussama_Mer wrote:
did i appear to you ??

On a web forum. Yes.[/i]
and god also apear in his books ^^
Thu 18/11/10 at 17:16
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Probably why "it" doesn't bother Alfoncy. Maybe in times past the bond between man and creator was more present and filtered as the man things grew in number? 0_o

My "are you a deity" was to Mer.. btw.
Thu 18/11/10 at 15:52
Regular
If there is a creator then I doubt it would care about proving its existence to a bunch of mortals with comparatively non-existent intellects.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.