GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion'.
Thu 16/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It's coming, oh baby it's coming.

No details yet, but it's apparently been in development since 2002. There's loads of exclusive info about it in the October issue of Game Informer, so I guess when that comes out we'll be able to get all the first bits of info and screenshots of it.

This has gone right up to near the top of my most wanted list that's for sure.
Sat 23/10/04 at 17:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It'd be sweet if Oblivion was an Xbox 2 launch game...ish.
Sat 23/10/04 at 17:43
"The Will of D."
Yeah some of those pics were half in and half out of the pics in the first link of this thread posted by me.
Sat 23/10/04 at 12:49
Regular
Yeah PC.

In the meantime

"OMG!"

[URL]http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7054/The-Elder-Scrolls-IV-Oblivion-Officially-Announced[/URL]

Some official screens of Oblivion - Wow is all I can say! That church and the pictures of the mountains. It looks so, amazing.

(it's on an Xbox site, but the screens are taken from the PC game)
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:13
"The Will of D."
Well i had trouble finding her at first, but then realised that is an orc name and spotted her hiding away in the corner, you probably just missed her, or assumed she was a human character.
Fri 22/10/04 at 00:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You on PC yeah?
Fri 22/10/04 at 00:02
Regular
Ah excellent, nice one Cyclone!

Eventually got her back :-)
Thu 21/10/04 at 23:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That's (apparantly) a well known glitch.

If you're on PC, there's some console command to get her back. On Xbox...I dunno, but it's not a good outlook.......

Look at the officialGeekForums - [URL]http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums[/URL]
Thu 21/10/04 at 23:52
Regular
Hmmmm :S

I have a problem with one of the 'main' quests.

Caius Cascades asks you to go to the Mages Guild in Balmora to get information from Sharn-Gra Muzgabob (sp?), I've been levelling up before I started the main quest which explains why it's such an early mission.

Anyway, when I get there, she isn't there! The only people that are downstairs are Galbedier, Estaraldin, and 3 other people.

Where the hell has she gone?
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:00
"The Will of D."
How come you have hold of the nileno manor in balmora? it's meant to be a mission place.
Thu 21/10/04 at 11:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Daedric Dai-Katana with Paralyze/Golden Saint - only 6 seconds, but that's enough to hack the enemy to pieces. It's to replace the Daedric Crescent, which I didn't like, so I've left it on my table of riches at Nileno Manor in Balmora - about 500,000 worth of stuff sitting on it!

Amulet with Divine Int./Mark and a Shield with summon Frost Atronach. Useful stuff at some points.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.