GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion'.
Thu 16/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It's coming, oh baby it's coming.

No details yet, but it's apparently been in development since 2002. There's loads of exclusive info about it in the October issue of Game Informer, so I guess when that comes out we'll be able to get all the first bits of info and screenshots of it.

This has gone right up to near the top of my most wanted list that's for sure.
Thu 16/09/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
*Uses level one flaming sword with spikes on a level 12 rat*

*Rat bites me*

*You are dead, game over*
Thu 16/09/04 at 17:02
"The Will of D."
Wic-ked! *looks around cautiously* I can't wait for this game, if it's anything to go by Morrowind it's got to be brilliant.
Thu 16/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It's coming, oh baby it's coming.

No details yet, but it's apparently been in development since 2002. There's loads of exclusive info about it in the October issue of Game Informer, so I guess when that comes out we'll be able to get all the first bits of info and screenshots of it.

This has gone right up to near the top of my most wanted list that's for sure.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.