GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion'.
Thu 16/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It's coming, oh baby it's coming.

No details yet, but it's apparently been in development since 2002. There's loads of exclusive info about it in the October issue of Game Informer, so I guess when that comes out we'll be able to get all the first bits of info and screenshots of it.

This has gone right up to near the top of my most wanted list that's for sure.
Thu 07/10/04 at 18:56
Regular
"8==="
Just read through the Book of Oblivion in Morrowind. Looks like it'll be full of demons judging by the book as 'Oblivion' is a term for demons.
Thu 07/10/04 at 18:57
HEDFIX!!!
Thu 07/10/04 at 19:09
Regular
"8==="
Wha?

Is it a big spoiler? If so I'll edit it out.
Thu 07/10/04 at 21:29
"The Will of D."
What you wrote Hedfix does in no way spoil anything, just speculates. Anyway nobody truly knows what the game is goign to be about yet except for the devolopers. The only thing we do know is what the game logo looks like and a few in game screenshots of monsters and lush landscapes, and a close up of a gold-armour clad warrior.
Fri 08/10/04 at 10:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That Buttersky site has a link to a map site, Gamezfreak.

I still prefer the in-game map on Xbox though.
Fri 08/10/04 at 15:58
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> That Buttersky site has a link to a map site, Gamezfreak.

Cheers!

> I still prefer the in-game map on Xbox though.

I like the paper map because it's useful to look at when you need to go to places that you haven't been to before.
Fri 08/10/04 at 16:03
"The Will of D."
Well the map you were given with the game doesn't hardly name all the places, as that's what you are meant to do yourself, but it does show if there are some ruins in that area, although mostly only the Deadric ones, not Dwarven.
Tue 19/10/04 at 16:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Got the GOTY.

Tribunal is disappointing - I wanted a whole new map. Instead we got a simple network of extra 'areas'. Still, alright.

Solstheim looks much more interesting.

Health bar is a good addition.

My Lvl 27 character is god. Except now I've turned to difficulty up...
Wed 20/10/04 at 08:16
"The Will of D."
When you reach the end of the Bloodmoon story arc you'll have to fight one big boss like you do fro Tribunal and the main game, and trust me I think you'll need to increase your skills to level up a lot, and if I were you train a specific weapon type up to 100.
Wed 20/10/04 at 11:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Long blade is already lvl 100

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.