GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion'.
Thu 16/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It's coming, oh baby it's coming.

No details yet, but it's apparently been in development since 2002. There's loads of exclusive info about it in the October issue of Game Informer, so I guess when that comes out we'll be able to get all the first bits of info and screenshots of it.

This has gone right up to near the top of my most wanted list that's for sure.
Thu 28/10/04 at 12:18
Regular
I'm still playing Morrowind, I think I'll be playing this for the next year or so, it's such a fantastic game.

The scale of it is immense
Wed 27/10/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Unretired"
Woah! *drools on keyboard*

I've finally stopped playing morrowind goty, once this it out its time to say goodbye to another 300 hours of my life..
Wed 27/10/04 at 19:27
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Highly unlikely to happen, since it's the 5th game in an (albeit unrelated) series.
Wed 27/10/04 at 18:45
"The Will of D."
I think it should be set in a totally different continent or world, but i haven't played the other games so my opion doesn't count as much as any else's that have. But it'd give playwer a fresh new look at the game.
Wed 27/10/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
well for the time being should we discuss what we would thoroughly like to be in the game.

Personally I would like it to take place somewhere near Imperial city in Hammerfall as we have heard alot to do with it but have never actually been there in any of the elder scrolls games. I imagine it to be 10x the size of vivec.

I would also like to see some of the characters from previous games appear. Cyrus the Redguard would be more than welcome in my books...
Wed 27/10/04 at 08:21
"The Will of D."
Plus they are keeping tight raps about any and all info regarding it unless they decide to give away some taster to one or 2mags like they did earlier this year. I don't see any chance of us getting anything other than the usual rumour mill.
Tue 26/10/04 at 23:54
Regular
Winter 05?

Jesus Christ, why do they have to announce these games now, anticipation is going to be for more then a bloody year now...
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:33
"The Will of D."
Nope, only a prediction of winter '05 for PC only, then perhaps the xbox version.
Tue 26/10/04 at 15:43
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Is teher any sort of release date for this yet?
Sat 23/10/04 at 22:56
"The Will of D."
If it comes out on PC before hand before then maybe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.