GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion'.
Thu 16/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It's coming, oh baby it's coming.

No details yet, but it's apparently been in development since 2002. There's loads of exclusive info about it in the October issue of Game Informer, so I guess when that comes out we'll be able to get all the first bits of info and screenshots of it.

This has gone right up to near the top of my most wanted list that's for sure.
Wed 10/11/04 at 23:05
"The Will of D."
There has been some more updates of screenshots of more landscapes and ruins/churches, and also this really really amzing detail wallpaper that is to die for. Just check out the oblvion section of http://www.elderscrolls.com
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:49
"The Will of D."
One of my favourites if you find it is Fists of Fire, it lets you spar off against a fighter's guild person for 50 gold for 3 mintues using hand to hand combat. Also you can buy a spell off him called fists of fire that lets you hand do actual damage using a fire spell. Also the sparring matches increase your hand to hand skill too.
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:12
Regular
Excellent cheers PF.
Mon 01/11/04 at 18:34
"The Will of D."
For links to a whole long list of mod sites just go to the elder scrolls main website and to the Links section, then Fan Sites and almost all the sites have plugins available, so [URL]http://elderscrolls.com[/URL] to go there directly.
Mon 01/11/04 at 18:10
Regular
Where can you get decent Morrowind plugins and mods then?
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Would be nice - I'd like some mods that don't change the game massively but ones that put in far more PEACEFUL wildlife, improve little glitches and generally enhance the game, rather than crack it to pieces.
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:25
"I love yo... lamp."
The Xbox already has a version of the Windows NT kernel in it. The Dreamcast ran on Windows CE. All consoles have some sort of operating system built in, otherwise it would be needed on the game itself, which would take up too much space, not to mention being vulnerable to bugs etc.

As long as the game has code on it to look for downloaded content it should work fine.
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'd really like Oblivion to be a launch title on either Xbox 2/Revolution (guessing Xbox 2, although they said "future consoles").

With mod downloads, yes. You'd need some sort of OS for it though...no?
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:20
"I love yo... lamp."
I almost wish I had the PC version for the mods. Hopefully Oblivion will come to Xbox, or Xenon whatever, and support content downloads. That'd be cool.

Or you know, I could just buy the PC version I suppose...
Mon 01/11/04 at 15:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
There's a Zelda mod - or one being made...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.