GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion'.
Thu 16/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It's coming, oh baby it's coming.

No details yet, but it's apparently been in development since 2002. There's loads of exclusive info about it in the October issue of Game Informer, so I guess when that comes out we'll be able to get all the first bits of info and screenshots of it.

This has gone right up to near the top of my most wanted list that's for sure.
Fri 29/10/04 at 14:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mudcrab is the god. He lets me slaughter people with enchanted Daedric weapons.
Fri 29/10/04 at 12:24
"The Will of D."
News just in about the new Elder Scrolls IV game!!!!!
Check it out and tell me what you think about that
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/ theelderscrollsivoblivion/ preview_6111720.html

Don't forget to remove all spaces before using it.
Fri 29/10/04 at 10:38
"The Will of D."
GF if you had the expansions it comes with an added function to go to the highest amount the guy can buy it from you, e.g. Max Sale. That comes with tribunal as there are a lot more traders to get stuff from and sell to and they thought about people with deadric items that they need selling.
Fri 29/10/04 at 00:01
Regular
Argh.

Does anyone know of a way to sell 'quicker' to the mudcrab?

You see, I have these Daedric armour items worth 35000, and it's so annoying having to hold the "minus" button until it reach's the 10,000 mark.

Anyone know of any quicker way?
Thu 28/10/04 at 21:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tribunal is disappointing - just a city, which although interesting, is pretty small and doesn't actually count as a new 'area' - if you teleport to it, you're still in where ever you left from on the map...if you see wha I mean.

Bloodmoon is better - whole new island, and tis good missions. Also a lot harder. To be honest, Morrowind itself has more than enough - looking at it on the Xbox map, with all the yellow squares indicating places, it's massive.
Thu 28/10/04 at 20:28
Regular
The thing I love about the game is the fact that it's such a huge game, and every little detail has been taken care of, huge sprawling temples, massive dwemer shrines, bizarre looking plants

T'is all there, I'm getting Tribunal as we speak, I've heard Bloodmoon is better however.
Thu 28/10/04 at 20:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Indeed. It has its glitches, its' silly little crappy bits, and at times it's as stupid and slow as hell.

But there's so much to do and find and endlessly explore..with proper decent game mechanics and a real sense of adventure.
Thu 28/10/04 at 20:14
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> It is an immense game - Fable just looks pansy in comparison.

I don't think of it in that way, Morrowind is in a league of it's own really.

Nothing can beat Morrowind because there is nothing quite like it!
Thu 28/10/04 at 16:50
"The Will of D."
TOS is a really good game and it may seem odd with it's real action battle system but it's really good once you get the hang of it. I've even started playing Tales of Phantasia, which is the prequel on the SNES (only in japan) and it uses exactly the same battle system but in a 2D way, and TOS makes the original's BS pail in comparison to it as there is so much more freedom to it. I must admit playing the game as a Rom isn't that good as there were so many awkward commands to use with the snes controller but it's almost as good.
Thu 28/10/04 at 15:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It is an immense game - Fable just looks pansy in comparison.

I'm afraid I've ruined RPGs for ever with Morrowind.

Ach, TOS and BK will re-ignite the faith.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.