GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion'.
Thu 16/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It's coming, oh baby it's coming.

No details yet, but it's apparently been in development since 2002. There's loads of exclusive info about it in the October issue of Game Informer, so I guess when that comes out we'll be able to get all the first bits of info and screenshots of it.

This has gone right up to near the top of my most wanted list that's for sure.
Fri 29/10/04 at 21:05
Regular
I know that I can leave the place.

But I want to rid myself of the problem of these "Assasins" because they are incredibly strong and annoying.
Fri 29/10/04 at 20:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Just go into the Palace and see that Argonian for transport.
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:42
"The Will of D."
I found that once you fought off the assassins a certain amount of times to be able to steal an ebony crossbow bolt from them they won't attack you for a while after. Just be warned about their paralysis short swords, they can be a big annoyance when defending. That's why i always sleep with my weapons active and I always swing round fast and attack the air if i know they're there.
To be able to continue thequest in Mournhold you can either get info from the King's palace or the temple, which both have 2 sets of quests for you to do regarding the story. You can easily transport back to morrowind by the same method you got there using the transport in the palace.
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You can't go outside Mournhold - you have to go beneath it.

And you can do anything else you like....it hasn't locked me into a one-quest path.
Fri 29/10/04 at 18:58
Regular
Grrrr.

Just had a go on this Tribunal/Morrowind thing, and I keep on getting attacked by these damn Brotherhood things (near the mudcrab), so I've been forced to visit Mournhold to get to the bottom of the problem, except I have no idea where to go.

It's really annoying because I have stuff that I want to do within the game and this 'brotherhood' problem is getting in the way, I have no idea where to go, and the gates of Mournhold cannot be opened.

Grrrr.
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:56
"The Will of D."
gamesfreak wrote:
> Even better...Molyneux doesn't have say in anything on Oblivion.
>
> Looks absolutely amazing!
>
> PF - I've just got Tribunal, I'm glad they managed to address the
> issue of the problem!
>
> Now, time to sell this full set of Ebony Armour and Daedric War Axe
> :)

Good good, told ya you'd be able to do it with Tribunal, I don't think there was any new game settings that came with bloodmoon except maybe the Lycanthropy mode (like the Vampirism in Morrowind), other than that ribunal has all the new features.
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:34
Regular
Whitestripes X wrote:
> The nice thing is, I know that when I read about all the amazing stuff
> that will be in Oblivion, it actually will be in it. Unlike
> anything written by Lionhead, ever.

Even better...Molyneux doesn't have say in anything on Oblivion.

Looks absolutely amazing!

PF - I've just got Tribunal, I'm glad they managed to address the issue of the problem!

Now, time to sell this full set of Ebony Armour and Daedric War Axe :)
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:21
"The Will of D."
Well what about rumours? Can you fully believe every rumour that pops your way about Oblivion?
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:01
Regular
The nice thing is, I know that when I read about all the amazing stuff that will be in Oblivion, it actually will be in it. Unlike anything written by Lionhead, ever.
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:01
"The Will of D."
Who is Mudcrab again?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.