GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion'.
Thu 16/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
It's coming, oh baby it's coming.

No details yet, but it's apparently been in development since 2002. There's loads of exclusive info about it in the October issue of Game Informer, so I guess when that comes out we'll be able to get all the first bits of info and screenshots of it.

This has gone right up to near the top of my most wanted list that's for sure.
Mon 01/11/04 at 15:27
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Oh yes, almost forgot about the many mods this game has now, I've even seen a middle earth mod somewhere. Shall be downloading some of them presently.
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:40
"The Will of D."
Tribunal has all the cool new features, but Bloodmoon is the best for story and adventure as it has a far more vast landscape than Tribunal does.
But for free exapansions you might as well start downloading all of the great plugins that people have made over the years that really add to the game, one of my favourites is my balmora residence which is this huge mansion that resides in the mountain just behind the Hlaalu council building.
Sun 31/10/04 at 20:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
All this talk on Morrowind makes me want to dust off my copy and get playing again, but I think I want to try one of the expansion's too, any thoughts on which?
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Fool, enchanting is essential.
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:48
"The Will of D."
I don't know, i'm always more warrior theif oriented so i'm not too big on the whole magic front.
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmm.......I want the best possible armor for enchanting purposes - preferably light, but other doesn't matter. What type is best?
Sat 30/10/04 at 19:55
"The Will of D."
If you finish the Temple quests you can access the best set of Pauldrons available in all 3 games, but if you don't have as good as armour as I do the rest of the armour is really good too. I can't tell you much now, but it's the armour from Almalexia's Hands guards.
Sat 30/10/04 at 12:59
Regular
Hmmm.

Mournhold is crap.

It's just like Vivec with a few outside bits.

Although, I'm glad I got Tribunal, some of the new features are welcome.
Fri 29/10/04 at 22:08
"The Will of D."
Whitestripes X wrote:
> Also, the Dark Brotherhood assassins are rubbish. The first time I
> got attacked in my sleep by one was at level 3, and I totally owned
> him and got all his cool armour.

Also it depends on how good your sword skills and blocking are, and his too.

> The poison dart gang guys in the sewer are a different matter...

Indeed, but there is an easier way to deal with them, there was some way to flood the entire sewer section they were in, I think it'sright where that ghost was, the one that wanted you to avenge him.
Fri 29/10/04 at 21:11
Regular
PsYİHo FoX 19 wrote:
> Well what about rumours? Can you fully believe every rumour that pops
> your way about Oblivion?

Was obviously talking about when the developers speak about the game. Christ.

Also, the Dark Brotherhood assassins are rubbish. The first time I got attacked in my sleep by one was at level 3, and I totally owned him and got all his cool armour.

The poison dart gang guys in the sewer are a different matter...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.