GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i just had a near death experience"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 22:02
Regular
"you've got a beard"
.... there was the bright flash, then darkness.
god himself greeted me at the pearly gates and has returned me to this world with a message:

he says he's had a good long think and he's changed his point of view on a lot of things. basically, being gay is ok, gambling is fun and beer is clever. he'll be sending J to the C (he's been modernised too) down in a couple of weeks to fill us all in.

Bummer eh Forest Fan? looks like you've been spouting out-of-date "wisdom".. DOH!

he also said that the bible was written during one of those "write 1 line and pass the paper to the next person" games, that's why it tails off towards the end, everyone wanted to play twister instead.

oh, and incase you were wondering, the bright light and then darkness was completely true.
turns out the bulb went.
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:23
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Who's Gump?
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Well, by believing the Word of God, I can't really fail. I could if I
> made up my own man-made theology though.

If you couldn't fail, you'd be battering back my assertion that you faith is no different to the mindset of a battered wife. As is, you're running away from it.

C'mon Gump; let me hear your scintillating rebuttal. Or more of your evasiveness and fearmongering. I'm easy either way.
Wed 07/04/04 at 14:06
Regular
Well, by believing the Word of God, I can't really fail. I could if I made up my own man-made theology though.
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Well I'm having an interesting time, listening to the whines of Light,
> as he tries to disprove God, but can't.

Doublethinking again? He's not trying to disprove, as he's said he believes. He’s questioning YOUR interpretation, and you are sweating like Russell Grant running the London marathon in bin liners.
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:48
Regular
Well I'm having an interesting time, listening to the whines of Light, as he tries to disprove God, but can't.
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:46
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Don't know what you are going on about.

You do. You know exactly. I for one am having a grand time watching Light verbaly spank your ass a nice lobster red.
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:46
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Don't know what you are going on about.

...and another lie from Gump!!

I'm talking about how your God is the same as a wife beater. I've invited you to disprove that. You failed.
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:45
Regular
Don't know what you are going on about.
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:43
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, Light.

So a battered wifes fear of her abusive husband is wisdom too?

Heheheheh...you're avoiding addressing the point Gump. I've made the comparison, and you've entirely failed to do anything other than pretend it's not there. You're a sham Gump; you don't even know why you believe what you do, so why should anyone else believe? You can't answer questions about your faith, so why should anyone share it?
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:38
Regular
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, Light.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.