GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i just had a near death experience"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 22:02
Regular
"you've got a beard"
.... there was the bright flash, then darkness.
god himself greeted me at the pearly gates and has returned me to this world with a message:

he says he's had a good long think and he's changed his point of view on a lot of things. basically, being gay is ok, gambling is fun and beer is clever. he'll be sending J to the C (he's been modernised too) down in a couple of weeks to fill us all in.

Bummer eh Forest Fan? looks like you've been spouting out-of-date "wisdom".. DOH!

he also said that the bible was written during one of those "write 1 line and pass the paper to the next person" games, that's why it tails off towards the end, everyone wanted to play twister instead.

oh, and incase you were wondering, the bright light and then darkness was completely true.
turns out the bulb went.
Thu 08/04/04 at 12:27
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
But don't worry there is plenty of space in Hell.
Thu 08/04/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> There's a film about that, called 'Dawn of the Dead'.

(slow clap)
Thu 08/04/04 at 12:25
Regular
Satans Daughter wrote:
> We don't take just anyone you know. We would be crowded out in no
> time and end up spilling onto the earth. Oh wait......

There's a film about that, called 'Dawn of the Dead'.
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> I still can't figure out why we all don't just go to Hell, mind you
> God is gracious. I still cannot really grasp just HOW gracious He is
> mind.

Signs of thought? An indication that maybe you're using your brain to actually THINK about what you've been taught, rather than blindly accepting it? Good...well done Forest Fan. It's nice to see that there is maybe more to you than brainless bleating of ill-understood slogans. I'm completely serious; reading this post of yours has made me far happier than pulling your faith to pieces and exposing it as emotionally and mentally abusive did.
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:49
Regular
We don't take just anyone you know. We would be crowded out in no time and end up spilling onto the earth. Oh wait......
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:16
Regular
I still can't figure out why we all don't just go to Hell, mind you God is gracious. I still cannot really grasp just HOW gracious He is mind.
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:13
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> We all deserve Hell but in God's grace some are saved.

"He's a good man officer; he didn't mean to beat me. I made him mad and he lost his temper. It's my fault, not his".
Thu 08/04/04 at 10:47
Regular
We all deserve Hell but in God's grace some are saved.
Thu 08/04/04 at 09:54
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:

> God should beat us all in Hell

He's coming to visit!? Why am I always the last to know? I'll have to set the minions to dusting the place.
Thu 08/04/04 at 09:49
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> We all deserve Hell, but God has allowed us an escape, in fact God is
> God and Satan is Satan, which is why God will cast Satan into the
> Lake of Fire.

(quick look back in)

That is NOT what you have said with "god should beat us all in hell" though is it?

(scoots back away)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.