GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i just had a near death experience"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 22:02
Regular
"you've got a beard"
.... there was the bright flash, then darkness.
god himself greeted me at the pearly gates and has returned me to this world with a message:

he says he's had a good long think and he's changed his point of view on a lot of things. basically, being gay is ok, gambling is fun and beer is clever. he'll be sending J to the C (he's been modernised too) down in a couple of weeks to fill us all in.

Bummer eh Forest Fan? looks like you've been spouting out-of-date "wisdom".. DOH!

he also said that the bible was written during one of those "write 1 line and pass the paper to the next person" games, that's why it tails off towards the end, everyone wanted to play twister instead.

oh, and incase you were wondering, the bright light and then darkness was completely true.
turns out the bulb went.
Thu 08/04/04 at 09:37
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
We all deserve Hell, but God has allowed us an escape, in fact God is God and Satan is Satan, which is why God will cast Satan into the Lake of Fire.
Thu 08/04/04 at 09:27
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> No, that was not a typo, the one about Jesus not being Jewish was
> though.

So technically what you are saying, thay if "god should beat us all in hell" is that god is in fact satan.

Explain THAT little fact if you see him face to face to account for your actions. :)

Have a s''te day.
Thu 08/04/04 at 09:24
Regular
No, that was not a typo, the one about Jesus not being Jewish was though.
Thu 08/04/04 at 09:18
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> That was a typo, in just the same way you and others make typos.

"God should beat us all in hell" is in no way a typo, I consider a typo simply a missing or replaced character.
Thu 08/04/04 at 09:14
Regular
That was a typo, in just the same way you and others make typos.
Thu 08/04/04 at 09:05
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I say again: -

Forest Fan wrote:
"God should beat us all in Hell, we are NOT innocent and should be punished."

I thought getting the sharp implements up the jacksie was satan's job in hell, not gods. Thats *nearly* as amusing as your "Jesus wasn't a jew" post.
Thu 08/04/04 at 09:00
Regular
He doesn't forgive those who do not ask for repentance.
Thu 08/04/04 at 08:57
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forrest Gimp wrote:

"God should beat us all in Hell, we are NOT innocent and should be punished. He is even gracious and chooses to give us all the opportunity to be saved from this punishment, even though we completely deserve it."

So god should beat us? This "all forgiving" and "forgive others as they trespass against us" lark is looking shakier and shakier by the moment. Anyhoo, I thought getting the sharp implements up the jacksie was satan's job in hell, not gods.
Thu 08/04/04 at 08:54
Regular
Why? I will not face Hell.
Thu 08/04/04 at 08:49
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> My relationship with God is one of fear, respect, serving and
> thanksgiving, for sending His Son Jesus to die on the cross.

...and no love. You didn't mention love there, did you? Which says it all really.

No point in going on further in this one, is there? I've said your relationship with God is like the relationship between an abusive couple. And you've not said a single thing to rebutt that, you've simple reaffirmed it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.