GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Matrix: Revolutions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Well, it's out and I shall be buying it. "Why?!?" I hear you cry ... well, partly because I have the first two and I like closure and partly because I have the missus' nephews and nieces staying with us most weekends and holidays and a certain amount of my DVD purchases have them in mind.

The nephews (who are both 10) love The Matrix and Reloaded so they'll no doubt want to watch it, much the missus' annoyance.
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:37
Regular
And the machine said "It is done".

So it must have been talking to Neo, who must have been alive.
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:32
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I'm sure he's dead but when Sati asked "Will we ever see him again?", Oracle said "I think so." or something to that effect.
Sat 10/04/04 at 22:54
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> Even though "it's all over" now, they've still left a heck
> of a lot of un-answered questions for us all

I can't really see any unanswered questions... apart from the raging debate about whether Neo is dead or alive.
Sat 10/04/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
One thing I really liked about this Trilogy was the Wachowski brothers' range of ways in which their world is so-different to the one we live in now - yet, because of all the "possibilities", so (potentialy) very similar.

I don't like how cheaply they appeared to re-write the new Oracle into Revolutions though, after the shocking real-life death of the original. Yes, it does seem a little "insignificant", but, you have to wonder how different it could well have been, had such a change not had to happen...

Yes, The Matrix On-line does look like a very ambitious and - like all these kinds of things - promising project. Very interesting, indeed. It could, even, work very well. However, I'm sure it'll be flawed, somehow... For a start, I can't see us all NOT having to pay some kind of monthly charge for it (á la, The Sims Online), and I don't really see how they can avoid all the inevitible Lag-problems they seem to believe they can, either... I'm very intrigued by it all, at this stage, even though I'm not and On-line Gamer at all.

Even though "it's all over" now, they've still left a heck of a lot of un-answered questions for us all - which, of course, we will only ever stand a chance of finding the answers to if we continue it all within their forth-coming projects (like the On-line game)... Very nicely done, guys! :P

And, despite being a very well-spoken Englishman (he even when to school near-ish to me), why does Hugo Weaving have to be made to sound like a typical American bad-guy? :P
And that's another thing I liked... His reactions to the way he thought the Oracle may have been thinking, and that after he'd over-written her. He really is a great actor (unlike "certain others"...).#

Heh. Sareph runs funny! :D
Sat 10/04/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
"Or how about how they made it even more glaringly obvious that Keanu Reeves can't act for Toffee..."
-----

I liked how they 'covered his eyes up' so you couldn't see Keanu Reeve's failed attempts at trying to ACT like he's crying - although, the noises he made were still rather pathetic! :P
Sat 10/04/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Teal'c"
It looks rubbish.
Sat 10/04/04 at 16:28
Regular
You can't call them rubbish - they just pale in comparison to the first.

The documentary on The Matrix Online was interesting.
Fri 09/04/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I wanted to like them but they were rubbish
Fri 09/04/04 at 13:01
Regular
If I'm brutally honest with myself I find both sequels disappointing. I would say reloaded is marginally better, although it isn't without its faults.

Revolutions is good though, simply because they took the story out of the matrix for the most part, which made for a totally different viewing experience - people bouncing off walls and kicking each other in 100 different ways is kept confined to the end brawl, which is good, because if they'd filled it with more multiple agent smith fights, it would have been very boring.

Each film is different enough to be worth watching, but nothing will top the brilliance of the first one.
Fri 09/04/04 at 12:48
Regular
True, but what I'm saying is that there are things you'll pick up on during another viewing, that strengthen the plot. For example, the manipulation of the main characters and course of events by the Oracle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.