GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Matrix: Revolutions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Well, it's out and I shall be buying it. "Why?!?" I hear you cry ... well, partly because I have the first two and I like closure and partly because I have the missus' nephews and nieces staying with us most weekends and holidays and a certain amount of my DVD purchases have them in mind.

The nephews (who are both 10) love The Matrix and Reloaded so they'll no doubt want to watch it, much the missus' annoyance.
Sun 04/04/04 at 20:40
Regular
My brother was watching the matrix saga... I watched the Ani-matrix, I watched the Matrix, walked out 20 minutes into Reloaded... watched the MTV comedy take on Reloaded... left and returned mid-way through revolutions.
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:26
Regular
"Saga"?

The Matrix, The Animatrix, The Matrix Reloaded, MTV Reloaded Spoof, The Matrix Revolutions...? Enter the Matrix? What d'you mean?

The Movie Awards spoof was great, though.

"MORPHEUS! WHAT CAN WE EXPECT AT THIS ORGY?"
"MACHINES!"
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:29
Regular
Is there a link where I can download the MTV spoof?
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The first was brilliant
Mon 05/04/04 at 12:54
Regular
Yup, there's no disputing that.
Mon 05/04/04 at 15:52
Regular
Whatever people say, this is *my* opinion of Revolutions.

Average.

I found the "action" sequences very good, breathtaking ecetera, but after a while they got monotounous and slightly boring. I think Keanu Reeve's wasn't putting any effort into his acting (whispering half the time....) and some of the storylines merged into this chapter we're pointless and dampened the spirit on what could of been a good film.

I mean come on, what the hell was the deal with the "train" thing? Or the

"I painted the sky for NEO!!!1!1121!!1!!!"
"Neos dead, son"

Thing?

The final brawl was so long and drawn out.

Muh.

I liked the first.
Mon 05/04/04 at 16:02
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Revolutions was such a disappointment. The first film I didn't see until it appeared on terrestrial, and I enjoyed it very much. I saw Reloaded at the cinema, and after a dull first half I thought the second more than compensated. Revolutions was like ruining the unruinable. The action sequences weren't as good, there were extra characters needlessly brought in that didn't actually add anything, and the plot was absolutely dire.
Mon 05/04/04 at 16:32
Regular
I missed it at the cinema, so I'll most likely either buy it or rent it out, just to see the conclusion, really. I didn't think Reloaded was that bad, but not half as good as the original, but I never really thought it would equal such a classic.

The mumbo jumbo and dragged-out fight sequences did spoil it, but it was alright.
Mon 05/04/04 at 16:39
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> "I painted the sky for NEO!!!1!1121!!1!!!"
> "Neos dead, son"

Woah woah woah... hold the phone.

Neo wasn't dead.
Mon 05/04/04 at 17:23
Regular
"Teal'c"
Yes he was, but more importantly;

gamezfreak wrote:
> "Neos dead, son"

It was a girl, son.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.