GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Matrix: Revolutions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Well, it's out and I shall be buying it. "Why?!?" I hear you cry ... well, partly because I have the first two and I like closure and partly because I have the missus' nephews and nieces staying with us most weekends and holidays and a certain amount of my DVD purchases have them in mind.

The nephews (who are both 10) love The Matrix and Reloaded so they'll no doubt want to watch it, much the missus' annoyance.
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:09
Regular
Agreed with snuggly, and the best fight scene from any of the films, for me, would have to be the stairwell one from reloaded.

I would rate them in the following order (top being best) :

The Matrix
Matrix Revolutions
Matrix Reloaded

This is because the second two, although great, had large gaps of complete crap, where as the first one was superb start to finish.

Oh yes.
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:09
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
what? Revolutions? they made a sequel?

I was under the impression that The Matrix was a one-off piece of cinematic brilliance...no sequels at all.
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:23
Regular
"SOUP!"
The second spoilt it and put me off even watching the third one

To me the Matrix will always be a single stand-alone film without rubbish cash-ins.
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:47
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Revolutions I liked, but the first hour was terrible - what the hell
> was all that Trainman crap about?

Yeah, bit of an anticlimax.
"I'm god here" or whatever
"So what will I do? Run away! I don't want to fight all that much!"

Had they made a fight of it, and neo made his OWN way out (I mean, he is THE ONE, he should be able to do it) then it would have been great.

Anyway, i bought this today with Oceans eleven, so tommorrow I'm having a trilogy sit in.
Fri 02/04/04 at 22:26
Regular
Do you mean the chateau fight when you say the stairwell fight...?

Anyhoo, bought it today for £15.99 with the Animatrix for an extra £5.99 (been meaning to get that for a while).

Can't help but love the Hellclub fight. Short, but very sweet...

Haven't yet put the second disc in, but I was pleased to see they've put trailers for all 3 Matrix films on the first disc :D
Fri 02/04/04 at 22:57
Regular
"That's right!"
Yes, I knew Smith had taken over the Oracle, but it was STILL just Neo/Smith. We knew Neo was the one, therefore he was unstoppable.
Fri 02/04/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Got my copy in Tesco's today.
>
> £14.87 for a double-disc set - cheaper than the online stores!

Yeah me too. I always go to Tesco and see what price they have it at and then if its cheaper or the same price I get it, if not and I usually buy online.
Fri 02/04/04 at 23:44
"High polygon count"
Auf deutsch wrote:
> Anyhoo, bought it today for £15.99 with the Animatrix for an
> extra £5.99 (been meaning to get that for a while).

Hmm...

Looking into my crystal ball, I can see that...

...you bought these in...

...WH Smith!
Sat 03/04/04 at 00:04
Regular
Auf deutsch wrote:
> Can't help but love the Hellclub fight. Short, but very sweet...

What? That was terrible!

Entirely in slow motion and no sense of intensity.
Sat 03/04/04 at 10:33
Regular
I watched Revolutions last night, and I loved every minute of it, just like when I saw it in the cinema.

MAybe I'm the only one, but I think all three films are top, even though they all have their silly bits....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.