GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many countries have you been to?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/03/04 at 17:15
Regular
"relocated"
Make a map of all the places you've been: [URL]http://www.world66.com/myworld66[/URL]

Here's mine: [URL]http://www.world66.com/myworld66/visitedCountries/worldmap?visited=USGHMANGBECZDKEEFRDEHUIEITLVLTNLPLSIESSECHUK[/URL]

Only another 91% of the world to go.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
So what would you call S/E/NI/W then?

And don't give me that "sub-countries" crap, because there's no such thing.

And heh.

N(i)/S/E/W

Compass points.
WOAH!!!!1111
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Cub!st wrote:
> I'm 16 too and I hate to tell you but England, Scotland, Wales and
> Northern Ireland are part of the UK and classed as one. That's why
> you don't need your passport to travel to England, Scotland, Wales or
> Northern Ireland. In actuality you've been to 3 countries.

Well that is stupid. If it is one country, why don't they all accept the money each region uses? The English don't except Sterling and if Northern Ireland is the same country, why not? It's a stupid system. Therefore as far as I am concerned I have been to 6 countries.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Rickoss wrote:
> I've been to England, Scotland and London.

Did you need a passport to go between England and Scotland? Didn't think so because you never leave the country. *nods head* This isn't a dig at you in any way by the way just using you as an example heh. Sorry but thanks :)
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:52
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
That's another point, Scotland wants to become and INDEPENDANT country. Seperated from the rest of the UK with our own government and so on. We wouldn't have to become independant if we were a stand alone country of our own.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:52
Regular
I've been to England, Scotland and London.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:50
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
L'Azul wrote:
> No, it isn't why at all.
> It is because the United Kingdom is run by a singular
> government.

Yes one government which speaks for all of us as one. I don't see what difficulty you're having with this. They don't say "Our countries want this..." and so on, Scotland/England/Northern Ireland and Wales don't get seperate votes like any other stand alone country with their own government would. Politically we get one vote to speak for all of us because we are one and the same. Although Scotland is trying to become and Independant country.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:47
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Doonhamer wrote:
> I wouldn't say Scotland exactly compete when we are in the World Cup.
> We are just there to ensure poor teams win points.

lol very true, in the history of the World Cup has Scotland EVER actually won?
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Cub!st wrote:
> That's why we only get one place at the UN and stuff.

No, it isn't why at all.
It is because the United Kingdom is run by a singular government.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:45
Regular
I wouldn't say Scotland exactly compete when we are in the World Cup. We are just there to ensure poor teams win points.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:43
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Lindgren wrote:
> They might be "classed" as one country, but they are still
> undeniably each a country in their own right. It's called the United
> Kingdom, not the United Country for a reason, and its not just
> because it sounds better!

That's what I said in one of my posts! I said the United Kingdom is classed as ONE country composed of four sub-countries if you will. They are countries of their own in some respects like we can send in our own football teams to compete in the World Cup but not the Olympics I'd like to point out because they class us as ONE Country too. But officially it is but one country according to the government.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.