GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many countries have you been to?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/03/04 at 17:15
Regular
"relocated"
Make a map of all the places you've been: [URL]http://www.world66.com/myworld66[/URL]

Here's mine: [URL]http://www.world66.com/myworld66/visitedCountries/worldmap?visited=USGHMANGBECZDKEEFRDEHUIEITLVLTNLPLSIESSECHUK[/URL]

Only another 91% of the world to go.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
[B]I will do my world map in a second
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:27
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
God you're dense, well like the UNITED KINGDOM did with Germany. I think I'll appease you and leave it at that.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:25
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
No, they're all seperate, individual countries.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:23
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
You couldn't be more wrong but ok. Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland are seperate sub countries all united under the name of one country hence the name the United Kingdom. I'm right, you're wrong. In some respects they are seperate countries like the fact that we can enter ourselves into sporting events under our own name but officially it is classed as the United Kingdom. Don't be difficult. You know it's true.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Albino-Man wrote:
> Quiet. They're different countries. Now leave me alone, unless you touch me in my special place.

Agreed.
Oh, and you're dirty.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:19
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Albino-Man wrote:
> Quiet. You're right but I'm not going to admit it.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Remember me?"
Quiet. They're different countries. Now leave me alone.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:17
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
*slaps forehead* Think of them as sub-countries all united under one name as some kind of Supercountry which is surprisingly very small in the great scheme of things. That's why everyone who lives in the UK gets a passport issued for the UK. Not an English Passport or Scottish passport or whatever. In fact you don't need your passport for travelling between England/Scotland/Wales and Northern Ireland because you never leave the country.
Regular
"Remember me?"
Yeah, that too.
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Albino-Man wrote:
> If they're different countries, why do they have their own flags,
> heritages, traditions, languages and laws?
>
> TSK!!!

That too.
:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.