GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft: Cataclysm'.
Tue 01/09/09 at 11:44
Fri 24/09/10 at 12:16
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I used to enjoy listening to Totalbiscuit, so I downloaded his podcast and found him to be an overly whiny l33tist jerk who thinks too much of himself.

Now I only watch his Cata videos :)
Wed 22/09/10 at 12:15
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
lol, apology accepted. I love listening to this guy and was very good today. Only watched his archeology and Worgen mount vids while I was there :)
Mon 20/09/10 at 18:40
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Fun thing to do whilst levelling you say?

I apologise for continually linking you to videos that will no doubt waste most of your day
Mon 20/09/10 at 17:43
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I swear frequently when I hear of some of the changes! ><

I ended up browsing around (again!) when I followed the link you provided. Had to laugh as beside the link for "frequently asked questions" was "the answer is soon"

If I jump near enough straight into the new profession I'll end up exploring a lot of the newly revamped maps by the looks of it. I do like the sound of archeology as I prefer to potter in the game more often then not. It actually sounds like it will be a fun thing to do while levelling up to 85.
Mon 20/09/10 at 13:28
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Warhunt wrote:
> Although to be fair, and to elaborate, they are only getting rid
> of it from gear. No items will have SP any more. You will get all
> your SP from Int.

You're lucky I wasn't here to read this, SP is only disappearing from armour. It will still be there in abundance on weapons, such as this one, and trinkets to prevent those pesky melee classes nicking all our gear.

Still no release date but first couple of weeks of November is still looking likely. Also this past week, patch 4.0.1 (pre-Cata patch) is available for download. 4Gb so far and counting...
Thu 16/09/10 at 12:10
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
If you mean spell power, then yes they are. He does not jest.

Although to be fair, and to eleborate, they are only getting rid of it from gear. No items will have SP anymore. You will get all your SP from Int.

Like that for a load of stats. Def is totally being removed. AP and ArPen are gone.
Thu 16/09/10 at 00:11
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I hope that saddle has plenty of padding! I agree that the new profession may be some what distracting. Forgotten about that. Also, someone told me that they were doing away with SP in the expansion. I do hope he jests... :(
Wed 15/09/10 at 12:58
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Yeah, think I will try to bump my main up to 85 ASAP, although I have a feeling archaeology is going to distract me somewhat on the way. I want my skeleton raptor!
Wed 15/09/10 at 11:10
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
That's promising news. I have 11 days holiday left to take before the middle of December and will book a week off as soon as I receive confirmation of a despatch date for the pre-order. My other half looked at me in disgust when I told him that :D

I'm so used to being on of the last to try things in my guild that I'll use the week to hammer the game with my main.
Tue 14/09/10 at 18:24
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Well patch 4.0.1 (the pre-pre-Cata patch) is now available on the PTR which suggests we are looking at a November 2nd release.

Bad news for me as Footie Manager 2011 is supposed to be released the week before, going to be torn between the two for a while :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.