GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft: Cataclysm'.
Tue 01/09/09 at 11:44
Mon 23/11/09 at 13:28
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
What's that?

Goblin gameplay footage?

Worgan gameplay footage?

Looks like rumours of a spring release may not be that far wrong...
Mon 02/11/09 at 13:49
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Warhunt wrote:
> not playing at the moment but hey....soon.

Back just in time for our infinite Triumph badges and epix!
Mon 02/11/09 at 13:34
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
It can do. I don't like PVP myself and I don't think Butch does really. Just installed Windows 7 so not playing at the moment but hey....soon.
Sun 01/11/09 at 18:32
That's great. If I ever go back I'll certainly check you guys out. I probably need a PvE server TBH. All the PVPing does my nut in.
Sun 01/11/09 at 15:33
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
4/5 of us at Freeola play on Turaylon, EU PVE. Only 2 of us regular at the moment.

Butch and myself. Named accordingly ingame.
Sun 01/11/09 at 15:27
Whaaay!

I don't really play any more, as I'm waiting on a better PC before I start getting into gaming again (I had to play Wrath on all low settings). However, I used to spend my days over on Defias Brotherhood EU, which was RPPVP.

What do you guys play on?
Sun 01/11/09 at 14:46
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Nice another WOW'er? What server are you on?

And cata sounds ok to be honest. Any new content is ok with me. And it's meant to be a living breathing world. That's why all these lore *blanks* are so into yet, yet when something like this happens.......

Still. Onwards and upwards in my opinion.
Sun 01/11/09 at 13:15
Hahah! I am Butch!

I think it's mainly that people are looking at Cata and going 'ewww, they're just trying to shake things up drastically so they keep the game good. It's not good.'

I disagree. I think the improvements that Wrath brought are carried onto the new x-pac, then we could be looking at something very special.

I wrote a lengthy article on this for GR (http://tinyurl.com/mex6a3
2) which may interest yoooou.
Tue 01/09/09 at 11:44

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.