GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft: Cataclysm'.
Tue 01/09/09 at 11:44
Mon 11/10/10 at 10:47
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Only just pre-ordered^^? Slacker :D

2 months, another 2 lousy months, and what a bad time to book off work (but book it I will)! I'm already commited to going xmas shopping on the 10th with my best friend. She will KILL me if I tried to move that date. Still, as she can only get half day, I'll be glued to the computer all that Friday morning :)
Sun 10/10/10 at 09:05
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Pre-ordered and time booked off work.

Now to play the waiting game...
Tue 05/10/10 at 08:55
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Official announcement here

Now, just to pre-order it.
Mon 04/10/10 at 16:41
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Confirmed

December 7th.
Sat 02/10/10 at 14:00
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Everybody loves cinematics, so here is the Goblin starting zone ending one.

Obviously this has massive spoilers so don't watch it if you don't want to be spoiled, or are planning on rolling a Goblin straight away.

BTW, it is awesome
Fri 01/10/10 at 09:45
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Looks like we might have a date!

A Blizzard poster confirmed on the official forums that Cata would be released a week before the new Arena Season started. It has since been confirmed that this season starts on December 14th, giving us a release of the 7th...

Still, not expecting an 'official' announcement until the end of this month at BlizzCon.
Mon 27/09/10 at 10:10
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Nooooo not December! Please, please, not December ><
Mon 27/09/10 at 09:36
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Think it was only the Americans that got the e-mail, although other reports today suggest December 7th is more likely...

Gz on The Plagueworks achievement, PP is the second or third most difficult in there. Sindragosa is by far the hardest and regularly gives us headaches :(
Mon 27/09/10 at 09:12
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
*sadness* I haven't received anything from Amazon and when I check my account there is still no date mentioned. Sill I'm going to have to book the end of November off soon anyway otherwise I'll lose my holidays again.

EDIT Oh and I actually managed to get the plagueworks achievement last night. Might get to face the LK yet :D
Sun 26/09/10 at 10:00
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
It seems we are on course for a November release, apparently everyone who pre-ordered through amazon.com received an e-mail yesterday telling them November 23rd is teh release date.

Nothing official from Blizz yet though, although Blizzcon is only 4 weeks away...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.