GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft: Cataclysm'.
Tue 01/09/09 at 11:44
Mon 26/07/10 at 14:00
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I used to really enjoy Sath when it was relevant content, it was the whole lead-up to it that annoyed me greatly.

Anyway, on Friday I took part in a GDKP run through ICC25. Whilst I didn't come away with any phat l00tz I did make over 2k gold (after repairs and tokens) for a few hours work. I was pleasantly surprised.
Mon 26/07/10 at 23:08
Regular
"Mooching around"
I'd like to get into those GDKP runs, but that addon seems bugged and I'll be damned if I'm keeping track of all that myself :P
Tue 27/07/10 at 08:40
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
After some initial set-up issues the RL seemed to get it working well, it auctioned the items and kept a running tally as listed below in the spoiler tag:
Show Spoiler

The only issue I noticed with it is that nobody could type anything in raid chat during the auction as the addon would pick that up as an unrecognised bid restart the countdown.
Tue 27/07/10 at 11:08
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I'd never heard of this type of run but it sounds like a fab idea. I may be a guild officer but I don't have the patience to organise something like this. I will, however, have a whisper in my GM ear and hope he's as interested.

Of course we still need to clear ICC, only done 7/12 myself
Tue 27/07/10 at 11:28
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Of course we still need to clear ICC, only done 7/12 myself

As do my guild, we are 10/12 right now. The GDKP run was a 25 man run put on by one of the top guilds on our server for some of their mains and geared alts. As I know one of their members (and have a unique name so I'm easily remembered) I was invited along for the inaugural run. It seems to be a regular thing now though and something that is likely to last into the next expansion.
Tue 27/07/10 at 12:57
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I can't get past 7 bosses. It's that blinking dragon again. She only has to glance my way and my poor little lock falls over :(
Tue 27/07/10 at 14:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
Valithria? She's a cuddly attention seeker really :) Just slap your paladins if they even think of using something other than holy light :D

I believe amplify magic works too, as does getting your paladins to beacon her and spam heal the raid due to glyph of holy light.
Tue 27/07/10 at 15:12
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Never tried amplify magic on her, have never needed to if I'm honest. We usually 2 heal her with me exclusively standing next to her, keeping beacon up and spam healing Holy Light on myself. This way she gets the full HL plus the splash effect from my glyph. My favourite fight in the whole place as I don't have to do a lot :)
Tue 27/07/10 at 15:31
Regular
We're on to Festergut tonight which I'm confident about. Saying that, there's not a great deal I have to do as a ranged DPS, apart from keep my 8 yard distance then run under the spores each time.
Tue 27/07/10 at 15:41
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
You can get the correct Ashen Verdict rep ring for a start! :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.