GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft: Cataclysm'.
Tue 01/09/09 at 11:44
Tue 27/07/10 at 16:17
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
He doesn't have the right rep ring? :D

See how everyone plays these things differently. With Festergut we didn't do /range as everyone but one healer and one ranged DPS stood under the boss. If I got a spore on me I ran to this healer so they could have the buff and ran back.

Spent most of the time with his ugly 'brother' running around like a headless chicken trying to find the 'square' that marks our offtank. The boss must have really liked me as he seemed to throw every other blog at me >< Thank goodness for DBM!
Tue 27/07/10 at 16:34
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I think McLong liked the stats on my healing ring so much he thought he would copy it!

For what it's worth, my guild runs the same tactic as you do for Fester, all ranged and one healer are in an arc and all melee and the other healer are under him. Ranged move into the middle position when a spore is in that group. If two spores are in melee (X) mark runs out to ranged (unless it is OT off-course).
Mon 02/08/10 at 13:11
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
So, I ran in another ICC25 GDKP run this past Friday night, ended up clearing all the way to LK and giving him a couple of goes. After the raid I ended up taking over 5200g from the pot (I spent 3500 during the raid on items) which was good.

I'm really enjoying these runs and getting myself known in that guild which should mean me getting into more of them when I am free :) Having to miss this Friday though as I will be here.

Back on topic, the mastery bonuses were announced over the weekend. I have to say, as a holy paladin, I am really looking forward to trying out my new passive skill!
Mon 02/08/10 at 17:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
Heh, you're a holy pally too then?

Paladins are getting a lot of those absorb mechanics now, there were a couple in the prot tree iirc.

I'm mostly looking forward to the retribution changes, though. A little complexity can go a long way :D
Mon 02/08/10 at 17:50
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Yep, we're the new Disc Priests. To be fair though, as they are removing Sacred Shield they had to replace it with something.

As Ret is my off-spec I am looking forward to the changes in that tree too, anything to get away from the current first-come-first-served approach but, like you say, over complication is not good.
Wed 18/08/10 at 19:20
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Possibly the best quest chain ever? If all quests are this fun in the expansion levelling might not be such a grind this time around :)
Wed 18/08/10 at 20:47
Regular
"How Ironic"
Dabbled in WoW for about a month. Don't know anything about it, but the video was amusing regardless.
Tue 24/08/10 at 13:23
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I take it back THIS is the greatest quest ever. Shame it's only for Horde though :(
Tue 24/08/10 at 14:34
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
*must stop following links on youtube and go back to work*
Tue 24/08/10 at 14:43
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Yeah, you could lose a couple of days watching all of Totalbiscuits Cata videos on Youtube, trust me...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.