GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft: Cataclysm'.
Tue 01/09/09 at 11:44
Thu 28/10/10 at 12:27
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
In fairness where do u ever see an opt in option (or if it is opt in its very small and at the bottom of the screen already ticked)?

I still say some kind of buffing will be most likely. I would not like the "NPC's drain him down" sort of thing, that would seem very "epic" as the designers want it to be.

Although I am steering towards the "kill ceratin parts of him" type of thing.

Could even make it different encounters. Imagine that.......... "We killed his ear today! WOooooooooot! Lewt!"
Thu 28/10/10 at 09:56
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
oh hahahaha - I didn't watch it earlier with the volume on so missed that irritation.

Not liking the new Battle.net real ID settings. If I read it correctly I need to go into Battle.net and uncheck some of the options. Surely they should have been opt in not opt out options
Thu 28/10/10 at 09:20
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Final Login Screen

This time without annoying Americans. I'm glad to see they have turned down the screech!
Wed 27/10/10 at 11:24
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I can't imagine they will have the final boss on the expansion a vehicle boss, so many people would kick off.

I expect very little of the encounter will be him in his dragon form. I think the other Aspects (plus Thrall's) interference will cause him to fight in human form, for a while at least with an ending similar to that of LK where he is bound/incapacitated in some way for the kill.

Either that or he will switch between forms doing massive amounts of fire damage every couple of minutes.

Who knows, could even be a Yogg-Saron type encounter where the Aspects provide little areas to buff us at important times. That would be quite fun.
Tue 26/10/10 at 08:39
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Hmmm.... not hoping for help with special riding mounts when facing the final boss but do like the idea of attacking different parts of him.
Mon 25/10/10 at 16:13
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
The last boss is going to be "epic" apparently. They are playing with new ideas of giving the boss a gigantic feel and to let us appreciate the awesome power he has :S

Some things I can think of:

Phased fighting (like the current Twilight raid) : Groups attack certain parts of him.

Riding special mounts : They have said the bronze dragonflight will have a massive part in Cata later, so maybe a bit of help from the flight?

Buff-tastic abilities : Think the current ICC buff, but bigger. Making characters larger and extremely powerful (aka Taking back Undercity quest chain).
Mon 25/10/10 at 15:56
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
As always, superb new login screen and loving the Worgen Intro. As per, once on YouTube, I started browsing. Specifically this time for Blizzcon 2010. Started to watch the Quests and Lore questions and answers... do the poor guys on the stage get quadruple time for having to listen to most of these questions? It's embarrasing listening / watching most of this but oddly compelling :D The Blizz guys are funny ><
Sun 24/10/10 at 10:44
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
So it was BlizzCon this last weekend, and a lot of new Cata stuff came out.

Most importantly (and easily linkable)

The new login screen

(Static Image Here)

also,

Worgen Cinematic Movie which sets up the race quite well.
Tue 19/10/10 at 13:55
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Ineedsleep wrote:
... and yet *gulp* we have to kill that thing? I need a taller character else he won't even notice me >< :D

I think we all will (apart from Nelfs). Will be nice to have a final boss that is massive instead of Arthas and Illidian who were fairly 'standard' size.
Tue 19/10/10 at 10:16
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
*drools*

Not fair! So much content for us to view and sooooooooo long to wait...

... and yet *gulp* we have to kill that thing? I need a taller character else he won't even notice me >< :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.