GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft: Cataclysm'.
Tue 01/09/09 at 11:44
Wed 21/07/10 at 16:15
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
New water effects seem to have been added to the beta.

Pretty

Glad to see the graphics of the old World are being upgraded as part of this expansion. EK and Kalimdor were starting to look a bit dated compared to Northrend.
Fri 16/07/10 at 12:29
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I take it back WH, obviously me not reading again...

The entrance into the new zone Deepholm. Obviously don't watch if you don't want to be spoiled, but this places looks epic.
Thu 15/07/10 at 12:10
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Butch wrote:
> ICC = IceCrown Citadel, nub. Then tourney stuff is generally
> ToC/ToGC but nobody raids that anymore.

In my defense we were talking about "rep with factions" building so I assumed he was referring to that. Meh, it's been a while since I was on.... and after that long playing it ICC just became ICC and such....

Butch wrote:
> The discount is not tied to your 'home' faction, it is SW or Org
> regardless. Case in point, my Cow Hunter had her epic flying cost
> reduced by her Org rep when I bought it for her a month ago.

I didn't say it did.... I said it should
Thu 15/07/10 at 11:03
Regular
Tried out the in-game RealID shizzle yesterday with Butch, and it's pretty nifty.

For those of you who haven't used it, you add friends by their Battle.net e-mail address, then they appear online in your friend's list with their real name with sub-text showing which character they are currently playing. No need to add everyone's individual alts now. My favourite bit is that it lets you chat to friends even if they are playing on Horde while you're on Ally.

It's much more 'Instant Messenger' than before, with alerts and beeps appearing whenever someone goes online/offline (much more obvious than the old yellow text alert).

Unfortunately though, my name in my Battle.net account is ALL UPPERCASE, and that is exactly how my name then appears to my friends. To change this, I have to send in a detailed report with proof of ID confirming my name, even to change the capitalisation.
Thu 15/07/10 at 02:39
Regular
"Mooching around"
McLong wrote:
> That's good about the SW rep. No idea how much rep I have with
> them though (my char hasn't reappeared in the armory yet).
>
> What is this ICC I keep hearing about? It was all over the LFG
> channel yesterday.
>
> Also, Discrepancy & ineedsleep, what servers are you on?
> Obviously you aren't on Turalyon with the cool people.

Actually, I used to be on Turalyon. I joined cos I knew the Freeola staff lurked there (I think).

I moved with a few people from an old guild that was doing poorly, we've made a 10 man guild on Draenor. Doing quite well now, too, got to 11/12 ICC HC the other week :)
Wed 14/07/10 at 22:33
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Ahhh... didn't realise epic flying was tied to SW rep for Alliance. I just assumed it was tied to HH as that's where I purchased mine at 4250g. It really must be easy rep to get as my lock moved to Darn at level 5 and never touched the low level IF or SW quests.

I'm on Kul Tiras with some geeks but that's pretty 'cool' as they seem to know what they are doing and keep dragging me along with them ><

McLong - get your guild to take you into ICC for a rep run. Excellent epic ring which is fairly easy to pick up.
Wed 14/07/10 at 16:44
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Yes, that's the bad boy.

SW rep is rather easy to get, if you really want to save yourself some cash get to the human starting zone(s) and do the quests as that will award you loads.

Yes, you can fly in Azeroth in Cata :)
Wed 14/07/10 at 16:14
Regular
In that case I think I stumbled across the ICC yesterday on my travels. In the middle of that mahoosive tower?

It's definitely a bit crap that the rep must be with SW for ally, but to be fair, I'm probably exalted with them anyway (less likely so with my actual faction's city).

I already have my Reins of the Bronze Drake which have been sat in my bank for over a year now. I'm hoping I'll be able to use this in Azeroth when Cataclysm is released, or do we not know that for sure yet?
Wed 14/07/10 at 15:48
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Warhunt wrote:
> IceCrown Crusade.

ICC = IceCrown Citadel, nub. Then tourney stuff is generally ToC/ToGC but nobody raids that anymore.

The discount is not tied to your 'home' faction, it is SW or Org regardless. Case in point, my Cow Hunter had her epic flying cost reduced by her Org rep when I bought it for her a month ago.
Wed 14/07/10 at 15:13
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
IceCrown Crusade.

Fairly new area in the North where a tournament is being held (quest hub basically).

The daily quests you can do (after doing some normal quests) give you rep towards the main factions.

You can perform the quests in the name of Darnassus, Stormy etc etc and earn rep for them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.