GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft: Cataclysm'.
Tue 01/09/09 at 11:44
Tue 13/07/10 at 11:41
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I am officially excited! Even have my new character name picked out :D

I was a little concerned about the new class combinations as I thought they were going to say my gnome could e.g be a lock and a priest at the same time. So glad I misread that aspect else my alts would have just gathered dust.

The thing I'm looking forward to most though is being able to fly in the old zones. Saving up like crazy for all my chars but hoping they just charge 1Kg as they did in Northrend.

However, someone (who will remain nameless!!!) recently pointed me in the direction of another upcoming online game which is part of the series of my first 'game' love so just where will I find time for it all?

I need to win the lottery so that I can retire for 12 months ><
Sun 04/07/10 at 14:41
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Me too, didn't get an invite though :(

The only downside with all this new info is the confirmation of an effective 'gear reset' which means gearing up is next to useless now for all my characters except the one (occasionally) running ICC with my guild.
Sat 03/07/10 at 10:00
Regular
"Mooching around"
I promised myself I wouldn't get excited.

What's happened? I'm checking my battle.net account every hour for the past 2 days :P
Fri 02/07/10 at 13:35
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
The NDA has now been listed so we have loads of new stuff to look over! I wont make a post here as there is so much to it, but I will link to MMO Champion who cover it better than I ever could!

Fun, fun, fun
Thu 27/05/10 at 01:52
Regular
"Mooching around"
Alas, there are supposedly over 11 million subscriptions to WoW and many more times that in individual characters.

In the EU alone there are 31 characters named Makeshift, one of which is a level 80 deathknight?
Wed 26/05/10 at 19:38
Regular
hello any body there? all my fried talks about is wow he also has a lvl 80 death night.
Wed 26/05/10 at 19:36
Regular
hey i don't play wow but my friend play the character makeshift any of you know him?
Fri 07/05/10 at 14:37
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
McLong wrote:
>Just hope my characters are still intact.

Apparently they are 'inactive'...

If you are interested I've just found the official preview pages provided by Blizzard which is most certainly worth a read.
Fri 07/05/10 at 10:28
Regular
Oooo interesting.

I've always planned to return when Cataclysm is closer to launching, by the way. Just hope my characters are still intact.
Fri 07/05/10 at 09:40
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Yey for bumping up old threads.

I'm not playing WoW much myself at the moment but plan to come back for this expansion. Anyway, the Alpha testing was released this week and, as such, loads of new images were released of the changes being made to the World and are worth a look if you have/had any interest in the game.

I'm interested, even if no-one else is!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.