GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft: Cataclysm'.
Tue 01/09/09 at 11:44
Wed 14/07/10 at 15:00
Regular
That's good about the SW rep. No idea how much rep I have with them though (my char hasn't reappeared in the armory yet).

What is this ICC I keep hearing about? It was all over the LFG channel yesterday.

Also, Discrepancy & ineedsleep, what servers are you on? Obviously you aren't on Turalyon with the cool people.
Wed 14/07/10 at 14:59
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Ok if you're a humey.

It should be tied to your "home" rep. N.Elves = Darnassus etc.
Wed 14/07/10 at 14:54
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
2.2k is a little low compared to uberl33t ICC people, but not for the gear you (probably) have and that'll soon bump up once you run a through dungeons a little.

Epic flying is now tied to Stormwind rep so will be cheaper than 5k:
*Neutral: 5000g
*Friendly: 4750g
*Honored: 4500g
*Revered: 4250g
*Exalted: 4000g

Worth bearing in mind.
Wed 14/07/10 at 14:30
Regular
I'm afraid to say I kicked up my WoW account again yesterday after a lovely 10 month break.

I still don't have the lvl 300 flying skill on my main (Shammy), so I'm basically spending the time in between now and the launch of Cataclysm to stump up the 5k gold it will cost.

Edit: Can anyone tell me what the expected DPS is for a heroic dungeon these days? I did about 2.2k last night in VH.
Wed 14/07/10 at 14:11
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Yeah I noticed. My main is a pally so I'm used to getting screwed over in the beta so far :(
Wed 14/07/10 at 13:54
Regular
"Mooching around"
Worth noting:

"While this is a first pass on all of the talent trees, death knight, druid, paladin, warlock, Arcane mage, and Assassination rogue trees are not as far along as other specializations."
Wed 14/07/10 at 12:26
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
31-point Talent Trees Released!

Going to change a lot over the next couple of months, no doubt, but still nice to have an idea of how it's going to look.
Tue 13/07/10 at 21:05
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
That's good to hear for the sake of my gold but a little sad as well I think. Everytime there is an expansion it just seems to me that things that I had to work hard to get with my first char were much easier for me to achieve with the alts.

I signed up just before TBC and ended up missing the level 60 raids and dungeons out completely in the push to level 70. By the time WotLK came out my alts skipped most the lvl 70 dungeons and raids as well.

Oh and the gold I spent to get all 4 chars exalted with the sons of hodir makes me cry even now! Stupid bind on account gear ><
Tue 13/07/10 at 12:52
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> The thing I'm looking forward to most though is being able to
> fly in the old zones. Saving up like crazy for all my chars but
> hoping they just charge 1Kg as they did in Northrend.

A Blizz employee pretty much confirmed that no additional flying training would be required for Azeroth, although some zones will still be 'no-fly' areas (cities etc.)
Tue 13/07/10 at 12:39
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
If it makes you feel better I have to make that choice too. Really do not have time for both. Don't really have time for one..........

One thing I'm not sure on is the alt thing. In "the other game" you don't have classes from what I can see.

By equipping the equipment of a "class" you take on that role, and can perform as that "class". I imagine you need to "level up" in that role though. So it won't effect it too much I guess.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.