GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "Punchbag" Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/07/09 at 23:17
Regular
"How Ironic"
Everybody loves a winge. There's nothing worse than gathering up all that pent up rage. So post what really gets on your nerves on this thread for debate or discussion (but please, keep it clean ;D)

I'll start.

I get really annoyed with people who stop in the middle of the road to go the shop. "But i'll only be 5 minutes". Well 5 minutes is too long for me baby! *crashes into the car* (i don't even drive ;D)
Thu 30/07/09 at 19:10
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Reply to GT earlier wall of text....

As much as the SR forums were a huge success at the time, and I would love to have been there, these are the Freeola forums now. Something quite different.

The users here enjoy the place, and other users do occasionally come back so this is good. Shame we do not get 2000 posts a day yes, but think everyone is happy enough. (At least moderating it is fairly easy :S )

And to Steel...

You won't get banned for going off topic mate no matter how many people seem to mention this :S
Thu 30/07/09 at 18:45
Regular
I don't like fascism!
Thu 30/07/09 at 17:33
Regular
munn wrote:
> me neither
> free games just don't seem worth it anymore, it was nice winning
> a GAD for a post you didn't even think about trying to win a game
> for

Yeah, that's what I miss. None of this "boy I've tried so hard to win today I hope I can win even though I have a one in ten chance".. but waking up and finding you've won for a half drunken ramble about life from the night before. Hurray
Thu 30/07/09 at 17:24
"Retarded List"
Stay on topic or you'll get banned
Thu 30/07/09 at 17:23
Regular
no it wasn't but i feel i deserve one
Thu 30/07/09 at 17:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
Blatent GAD attempt tbf
Thu 30/07/09 at 17:21
Regular
can i edit this post
Thu 30/07/09 at 17:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> And just to keep on topic, I didn't like the fall of SR much.

Aye, me neither. I was happy here.
Thu 30/07/09 at 17:18
Regular
no it's the lack of a swearfilter that does it.
it's rated R and thus can't be spoken about on a PG13 forum
Thu 30/07/09 at 17:18
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hahah. It was once upon a time. It was definitely in the swearfilter for a bit when Tonty was ruling with an iron fist & we all left. But anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.