GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "Punchbag" Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/07/09 at 23:17
Regular
"How Ironic"
Everybody loves a winge. There's nothing worse than gathering up all that pent up rage. So post what really gets on your nerves on this thread for debate or discussion (but please, keep it clean ;D)

I'll start.

I get really annoyed with people who stop in the middle of the road to go the shop. "But i'll only be 5 minutes". Well 5 minutes is too long for me baby! *crashes into the car* (i don't even drive ;D)
Tue 04/08/09 at 13:13
Regular
I sleep with a mew doll :3
Tue 04/08/09 at 12:24
Regular
Would you like me to repeat what I just said?
Tue 04/08/09 at 10:17
Regular
Kapora Gaebora wrote:
> Do you fancy him? Stroke his hat and white stockings before you
> go to bed?

No but I do often get a baseball bat and pull classic link poses in front of it.
Mon 03/08/09 at 14:20
Regular
Do you fancy him? Stroke his hat and white stockings before you go to bed?
Sun 02/08/09 at 23:47
Regular
You guys might be interested to know what's hanging in my living room. One of those killer size wall hanging of OOT link, I put it up when my father was away, and since he came back... I don't know XD

I don't think he's noticed.
Sun 02/08/09 at 22:01
Regular
Link looks more of a man when he's in cartoon style mind, Zelda must be so confused to be rescued so often by a guy who almost looks more feminine than she does
Sun 02/08/09 at 16:01
Regular
I agree, she is beautiful. In a video game sort of way.
Sun 02/08/09 at 15:54
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Kapora Gaebora wrote:
> How long does it take for the Just Arrived thing to change under
> my name?

30 days, after that you will be a 'New User'. A further 60 (I think) after that, you will become regular.

Azulander wrote:
> zelda is *********

WOW 9 stars! You must love Zelda games, I'm a fan but to give it that many stars you must be on a whole different level!

Sun 02/08/09 at 15:33
Regular
zelda is *********
Sun 02/08/09 at 15:28
Regular
How long does it take for the Just Arrived thing to change under my name?

ButchML wrote:
Also, from what I
> can remember, he is not in TP, although I think some similar owls
> are...

Those owls are nothing! I remember Majora's Mask, they made good use of anonymous owls, used them as save points etc. But they just don't have the personality of Kaepora.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.