GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "Punchbag" Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/07/09 at 23:17
Regular
"How Ironic"
Everybody loves a winge. There's nothing worse than gathering up all that pent up rage. So post what really gets on your nerves on this thread for debate or discussion (but please, keep it clean ;D)

I'll start.

I get really annoyed with people who stop in the middle of the road to go the shop. "But i'll only be 5 minutes". Well 5 minutes is too long for me baby! *crashes into the car* (i don't even drive ;D)
Thu 30/07/09 at 15:19
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I do that. You could've told me to my face!
Thu 30/07/09 at 15:16
Regular
Being told to stay on topic in a discussion forum, where perhaps discussion should be encouraged, not dissuaded.

Oh, and people who eat with their mouths open.
Thu 30/07/09 at 15:09
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I already have, I was just using the thread as intended.
Thu 30/07/09 at 14:54
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
All users have had action taken against them that was necassary. Please do not continue to bring this up.

Should you wish to discuss anything you can e-mail me from my link.
Thu 30/07/09 at 14:45
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Double standards!

The fact that certain users can call people names like "d******d" and write a list of names titled "Retard list" without so much as a "USER WARNED" by their name, but other users can make a few jokes and play along when one user accuses them of all being one person posting on multiple accounts only to be banned with no warning whatsoever!
Tue 28/07/09 at 18:36
Regular
"How Ironic"
The people on facebook who comment on group and celebrity status' as quickly as possible.

"First!"

Congratulations....
Tue 28/07/09 at 08:08
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
First Bus Group!

Every few months they announce that they are axing the bus route from my town (and surrounding area) to Bristol Every few months there is a lot of anxiety on how we will get to work. Every few months there is a large protest and petition to save the bus route.

Its also great that they are raising my fair (only my super-saver will cost me £6 a day travel...). When questioned "it is due to the current economic climate and therefore need to raise fares to maximise profit". Great...so why are you offering the other side of town a HUGE reduction of fares..?

Confusing. Especially the driver that thought it was funny to drive 20mph down the motorway yesterday...no cars in front of him, no traffic...idiot...

There, feel much better now!
Tue 28/07/09 at 07:49
Regular
"I like turtles"
Chavs,can't stand em.

There is bunch which live near me.There's about 8 of them which fit into a crappy 1.2 corsa !.First you here their terrible 'Ibiza Anthems' music blarting out at about 2 million decibels before they drive past with the car stuck in 2nd gear doing 200,000 RPM,but only actually travelling at about 15 MPH !.The crime rate has dropped massively around my village this summer as 2 of them are currently giving her majesty pleasure !.
Mon 27/07/09 at 23:17
Regular
"How Ironic"
Everybody loves a winge. There's nothing worse than gathering up all that pent up rage. So post what really gets on your nerves on this thread for debate or discussion (but please, keep it clean ;D)

I'll start.

I get really annoyed with people who stop in the middle of the road to go the shop. "But i'll only be 5 minutes". Well 5 minutes is too long for me baby! *crashes into the car* (i don't even drive ;D)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.