GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The "Punchbag" Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/07/09 at 23:17
Regular
"How Ironic"
Everybody loves a winge. There's nothing worse than gathering up all that pent up rage. So post what really gets on your nerves on this thread for debate or discussion (but please, keep it clean ;D)

I'll start.

I get really annoyed with people who stop in the middle of the road to go the shop. "But i'll only be 5 minutes". Well 5 minutes is too long for me baby! *crashes into the car* (i don't even drive ;D)
Fri 31/07/09 at 19:01
Regular
I hate people who walk slowly on the street

Or those who walk really fast then suddenly stop as they realise they're going in the wrong direction

then walk right into you

and don't say sorry!
Fri 31/07/09 at 18:53
Regular
"Twenty quid."
People who say something like: "I'm not going to respond" but fail to see that by saying anything that they are, in fact, responding.
Fri 31/07/09 at 18:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
My beautiful name has been ellipsisededed...
Fri 31/07/09 at 18:33
"Retarded List"
I hate punchbags
Fri 31/07/09 at 18:30
Regular
Off topic
tbh
Fri 31/07/09 at 17:38
"Retarded List"
I dunno I think I lost part of it somewhere

I think the user RastaBillySkanellipsis has a similar problem, maybe he can help
Fri 31/07/09 at 17:36
Regular
Thank you for making me feel welcome, user "Steel Protagon...". I have to say, that is an interesting user name Steel Protagonellipsis, what does it mean?
Fri 31/07/09 at 17:34
"Retarded List"
We are your family now
Fri 31/07/09 at 17:24
Regular
Disgraceful to be honest, don't these idiots know that this is a FAMILY FORUM for FAMILIES to sit around in a semi circle and POST toGETHER

It upsets me and my family
Fri 31/07/09 at 16:44
Regular
"How Ironic"
I was going to keep it under the sheets but i didn't want to cause a stir in the forums since Warhunt had to sort everything out. Noticed Athool and Ban Nedok come on yesterday. Knew straight away they were the previous lot of banned members, due to the fact that between them, they talked like they'd known each other for ages. Secondly, Ban Nedok talked about the banned members and how it was ridiculous. If that wasn't enough, Ban Nedok=Banned ok. Think it about clears things up. No more of this nonsense, back onto the topic of the thread.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.