GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Thu 13/10/05 at 13:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Because JR's gone?
Thu 13/10/05 at 13:36
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Kawada wrote:
> Ermmm why?

Wait till Friday night, then i'll tell ya.
Though, ppl will probably beat me to it.
Thu 13/10/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ermmm why?
Thu 13/10/05 at 01:43
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Doubt many Americans'll watch RAW now that !!!!!!!!!!!!'s gone!

Spoiler-proof!
Wed 12/10/05 at 22:50
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Hmmm that's an incredible amount of clothing for a women's match

And a great pin to boot. Nobody could kick out of that.....
Wed 12/10/05 at 22:48
Regular
Kawada running commentary I see.
Wed 12/10/05 at 22:45
Regular
"..."
Wed 12/10/05 at 21:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Actually Steph most people are intimidated of you because your voice can shatter glass from 2 miles away

Heh Doink, they're really scraping the barrel now. Don't they realise a good portion of the people who'd actually remember these guys stopped watching ages ago.

Conway is the best young talent in the WWE? They're in more trouble than i thought then

Hmmmm a over hyped useless muppet going over old wrestlers in an attempt to get them over, why am i getting a sense of de ja vu?

JR's never seen Flair get such a beating and be so bloody? Where the heck has he been for the last couple of decades? That HHH beat down was just a normal match for Flair, he took it easy on the blading last week :-D

Woo hoo, Angle and Michaels, the show is saved .............. ah there's Big Show, no it's not

Hehe million points to that person with the Homecoming Queen Edge sign and Michaels for being Michaels

I remember a time when Cena's raps consisted of more than just gay references and went faster than a snail. Stupid writing team getting their claws into him

Hurrah for Tajiri saving us from another Mazzzzzzzzters entrance and Coach and King showering him with gay love.

Ahh there we go, first signs of a Cena vs HHH feud and Cena dropping the strap

Ah another brilliant HHH promo, you know the only thing wrong with these is that they are too short

Hmmm that's an incredible amount of clothing for a women's match, wooo Alexis Laree, though quite why she would be a fan of Trish i dunno

Main event - fudge that, what else is on

Ah great minds at the WWE, can just picture them sat around the table
*right guys we need to sort out these low ratings, what can we do that will get everyone watching again ....................... I'VE GOT IT!!! put all the McMahons back on the tv, who doesn't want to watch that? Ratings baby ratings!!!!!!!*
Sat 08/10/05 at 22:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The Wardy wrote:
> McMahons are so dumb!
>
> Vince gets stunnered
> Shane comes out...gets stunnered
> Why does Stephanie even think about coming out...nevertheless...she
> got stunnered.
> So then why the HELL after 3 stunners, would Linda McMahon come
> out!?!?!

I bought her entrance music - it was for WM 9 in 1993 and features Bret Hart, Boss Man and Hacksaw Jim Duggan among others.

Ah memories!
Sat 08/10/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
McMahons are so dumb!

Vince gets stunnered
Shane comes out...gets stunnered
Why does Stephanie even think about coming out...nevertheless...she got stunnered.
So then why the HELL after 3 stunners, would Linda McMahon come out!?!?!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.