GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Wed 19/10/05 at 23:32
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Stone Clone Cena showing us all the subtle differences that make him
> nothing like Austin. Whereas Austin talks about people pi$$ing their
> pants, Cena talks about people pooping theirs.

I don't think this is Cena's fault.

Simply put, if Austin was told to tone his words down a bit he wouldn't appear on the show. Cena on the other hand doesn't seem to have a choice in the matter.
Wed 19/10/05 at 23:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
She also can't do a low blow any good either :-D
Wed 19/10/05 at 22:59
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:

> I also notice he left out the bit about
> his wife giving the worst blow in wrestling

*sniggers childishly*
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Another top notch opening promo from the WWE team ........................

Geez Vince has lost it, what a weak comeback when the fans were giving him the a-hole chant. I also notice he left out the bit about his wife giving the worst low blow in wrestling history a week after being involved in the worst stunner in wrestling history, strange that.

So the JR vignet gave us the information that in his career he has been beaten up countless times, had his arm broken and set on fire. Makes you wonder if that's his dream what on earth he'd consider a bad one.

Hurricane proving once again why the booking team NEEDS to give him more mic time. McMahon back on form with the *the sound effect was a little late*

and Coach proves why the WWE were looking elsewhere for a new lead announcer.

Vince wants Bischoff to give us a main event that is innovative, incredible and never seen before so what do we get? A triple threat match, MY GAWD KING, MY GAWD WHAT AN INVENTIVE DEVIL

Big Show time *sets watch for first frying pan analogy* i would have done for the world's biggest athlete comment but i couldn't even set it before the Coach said it.............ooooh Coach bringing a whole new approach to the announce team. Big Show's hands are like hamhocks now, and it took him 27 seconds to say it.

And here comes Foley to flog his new boo...........ermmm i mean lose to another young up and coming star to try in a desperate attempt to get them over despite Foley losing so many times it doesn't really matt................ermm i mean star on the Cabana

Ahhh the second most wooden person on WWE programming, i can hear the ratings going through the roof right now.

Foley's unemployed? Hasn't he been on tv more times this year than Austin who was being threatened with a firing last week?

*They're down, who's going to win .......ermmm they're down. they're down!!!!!!!!!* Coach showing all those budding young commentators just how not to link to a break

Isn't Flair the IC champ? Must have forgotten his belt. Still, i think he's the only guy to bleed for a promo

Glimpse of Victoria vs Laree and some decent women's wrestling on a WWE program for once and almost more than just a glimpse of Laree's goodies

Austin on the mic showing the young un's how to deliver a promo and also showing just how much the WWE miss him. Great segment, some hilarious comments

Stone Clone Cena showing us all the subtle differences that make him nothing like Austin. Whereas Austin talks about people pi$$ing their pants, Cena talks about people pooping theirs.

If that wasn't the most obvious winner of a Battle Royale when it got down to a final four (or when it started) i don't know what is

Once again another horrible crap show saved only by Austin's genius
Sat 15/10/05 at 12:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The Wardy wrote:
> makes a change for a heel to actually pick up a clean win for once!

Can't remember the last time that happened!
Fri 14/10/05 at 22:22
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Ant wrote:
> Cena's line about Lita was probably the highlight of the show...

Yep Pure Brilliance :D
I rarely laugh out loud, but that actually did make me!

> Good to see Angle get a clean victory over the Champ this week as
> well...

Yeah, makes a change for a heel to actually pick up a clean win for once!
Fri 14/10/05 at 19:29
Regular
"I like cheese"
Cena's line about Lita was probably the highlight of the show...

I enjoyed the backstage banter between HHH, Michaels, Show and especially Cena. Ok, so it was always pretty obvious that The Game would end up feuding with Cena...*shrug* but it's something I would like to see.

Good to see Angle get a clean victory over the Champ this week as well...
Fri 14/10/05 at 18:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Jim Ross has been fired from the WWE for real. What I didn't know was that Jim Ross is quite seriously ill as next week he's going into hospital to have a growth removed from his colon and intestines which unfortunately could be cancerous.

Get well soon Jim!
Thu 13/10/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hehe true, poor old whisker biscuit would get quite some abuse.

Though i would like to see Joe there, that'd be quite interesting, wouldn't mind seeing the face wash up against the cage :-D
Thu 13/10/05 at 14:22
Regular
"..."
Mind you, Golderg (Bill) getting smacked about by a superior fighter would be quite entertaining on some level.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.