GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Thu 13/10/05 at 14:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Think it was New Japan, though a few wrestlers have tried their hand at MMA from different organisations. Not many have been successful :-D
Thu 13/10/05 at 14:15
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> The story on Mike Goldberg though is very interesting as it just
> shows how paranoid and worried Vince is getting if he's going after
> companies that aren't even in direct competition with him

Indeed, although UFC are being very pally with TNA and are apparently happy to let TNA use some of it's talent on a semi-regular basis now. As long as the swop doesn't go the other way, as I can see a situatuion like they had in Japan where one fed (can't remember which one it was now, possibly New Japan?) was booking it's top stars in shoot-fights against MMA fighters from K1 and PRIDE, and the wrestlers always got battered very VERY quickly...although Samoa Joe could probably hold his own...
Thu 13/10/05 at 14:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Mike.

Bill would be quite suited to MMA considering he thought wrestling was real.

The story on Mike Goldberg though is very interesting as it just shows how paranoid and worried Vince is getting if he's going after companies that aren't even in direct competition with him
Thu 13/10/05 at 14:10
Regular
"..."
Are talking Mike or Bill now? As the thought of Bill on a UFC show turns my stomach somewhat. Despite his ridiculous claim that post-WWE he was looking to get into MMA...
Thu 13/10/05 at 14:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Amazing how money changes people's minds :-D

Apart from Goldberg's it seems who apparently turned down a 5 figure sum to no show a UFC event and turn up on homecoming instead
Thu 13/10/05 at 14:07
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Also why Kid Kash needs to go there after being in the business for
> 15 years god fricking knows

Funny how he changed his mind about that though. He's on record as saying WWE tryed to sign him shrotly after ECW died and he wouldn't sign a 'development deal' because he felt he'd developed as far as he was going to.
Thu 13/10/05 at 14:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Think it's been 2 years, quite why she needed 2 years in OVW (which hardly seems like the best development territory) when you've got people like Torrie, Krusty and Candice stinking up matches i don't know.

Also why Kid Kash needs to go there after being in the business for 15 years god fricking knows
Thu 13/10/05 at 13:59
Regular
"..."
By the way, for the less clued up amongst you. Mickie James is better known as Alexis Laree, former star of ROH who seems to have been stuck in OVW for about 3 years now?

The latest incarnation of Doink The Clown was played by WWE Road Agent Steve 'Brooklyn Brawler' Lombardi. Lombardi has played Doink before, he was the 'Doink Double' during the original Doink's feud with Crush (circa 1993 if memory serves me correctly?). The original Doink was Matt Bourne, Nick 'Eugene' Dinsmore was the most recent Doink, having portrayed him during the 'APA Bar-room invitational'.
Thu 13/10/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And then switch off again after seeing the crap being provided
Thu 13/10/05 at 13:51
Regular
"..."
I'd suggest more people would tune in now that whoever's commentating will at least get the wrestlers names right...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.