GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Sat 08/10/05 at 13:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Homecoming was a disappointment after all the hype and stars that appeared but I still enjoyed bits of it. The Hardy Edge match was OK although I'd have liked to have seen a clean finish instead of Lita holding an already tangled Matt in the ropes while Edge got the briefcase.

Seeing DiBiase looking like a sumo wrestler gave me a laugh but Koko B Ware being invited as a "legend"? Don't know if I've missed something but all I remember him as is dressing up like a clown and teaming with Owen Hart in about 1990.

Austin was quite good but you knew what was going to happen, I thought Linda might have escaped a "stunner" and I wished she had if she was going to go down like that!

Angle Michaels ending was by far the biggest disappointment for me, I thought Angle would come back for a sudden death fall but he just looked like a coward walking out to the back. I suppose this must be the set up for another match in the next few weeks.

The show did do a great rating though, about 75% up on previous weeks according to reports but I expect next week will be way back down again.
Fri 07/10/05 at 14:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yes, well, Linda is more wooden than your average tree stump...
Fri 07/10/05 at 14:16
Regular
We can hardly expect too much from Linda though can we...

Heh, Piper took the rKo a bit crappy as well.
Thu 06/10/05 at 20:51
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Was hoping that when some of the womens trousers came off then their underwear would accidentally come off to, but not to be :(

Austins stunner on Linda McMahon was terrible, although probably her fault for not bending forward enough and checking to see where she fell before she went down.
Thu 06/10/05 at 20:39
Regular
The ammount of bodged moves on raw was staggering. From Austins stunners to the entire diva match.
Thu 06/10/05 at 20:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't think the writing team has a clue what is going on from one day to the next...
Thu 06/10/05 at 20:24
Regular
Twas also a bit rubbish how JBL was like 'Oh yeah here you go my good friend Batista, give Cena a nice Batista Bomb' during the end brawl.

Rubbish.

For the main event, it should have been Cena getting the crap beat out of him, lots of cheating and suchlike, until Hogan's music hits and he beats the living crap outta everyone, saving Cena.

Thats how you use the Hulkster baby!
Thu 06/10/05 at 19:51
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I thought Bischoff was going to get loads of RAW people to help him win and then Smackdown were going to come out and get revenge on Bischoff and also help Cena retain the title.
Thu 06/10/05 at 19:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
It wasn't that bad, I certainly enjoyed it more than most of the recent RAWs. I don't think they needed Hogan really, and Austin's bit dragged on a bit (although he was funny at times), but the matches were all pretty good. It's a shame they had to totally rush the end though, which had the potential to be the best bit. Should've had a RAW vs SmackDown match, but they ran outta time and just had a brawl instead.

Thought the Foley bit was good, but only because I'm an Orton fan. :D Ladder match was great, HBK vs Angle was pretty good, and the only problem I have with HHH's return is his turn on Flair was a bit predictable...if only because of Flair's promo beforehand, it didn't need to happen.

So overall not bad...but they should've taken out the Hogan segment and the Legends section, and actually had the SmackDown match!
Thu 06/10/05 at 18:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Pretty much summed up my opinion on the show although i did mark out when i saw DiBiase even if he has puffed up a bit.

Speaking of which ... HHH, heh haven't been hitting the gym (steroids) much during your break have you? Beat down, as usual with all HHH beat downs, went on far too long and you would have thought Arn Anderson would have helped his friend out considering he was there. Plus a whole load of other continuity errors having all the legends in the ring together.

And note to WWE - Moolah and Mae ARE NOT legends!!!!!!!!!!!!! (neither is Koko B Ware and a couple of others)

Oh and also nice way to absolutely bury Smackdown. Morale must be sky high in that locker room right now
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.