GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:13
Regular
Something good might come out of it.

And anyway, if the fans chant boring in the matches that really are boring, WWE can see where they are going wrong etc.
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:06
Regular
I kinda feel sorry for Lance Storm with that whole "boring" thing. He's a pretty good wrestler.
Sat 19/07/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Lipe wrote:
> To get things started what do you guys think on:
>
> Gail Kim defending her title once again

She seems to be able to wrestle and is gorgeous. Much rather see her than Trish anyway.

> Austin possibly leaving

I doubt he will seeing as it was Bischoff who started all this with the taking off the mask stipulation but if he does go i won't bother watching again until he comes back. Having Bischoff running the show is just as boring as a Lance Storm match :D and slightly less annoying than Triple H

> Kane and his interview

Voiced my opinions on that in the *Jim Ross goes bang* thread.

> Rosey and a possible friendship with Hurricane

Should have sacked Rosey when they got rid of Jamal.
Sat 19/07/03 at 15:40
Regular
To get things started what do you guys think on:

Gail Kim defending her title once again

Austin possibly leaving

Kane and his interview

Rosey and a possible friendship with Hurricane

Those were the main things that happened, but discuss whatever u want to do with the show.
Sat 19/07/03 at 15:21
Regular
lol, i hardly ever watch wwe now, i never have the time, ill tape it occasionaly and ill look at the site and watch afterburn, velocity and those little shows when i have the time, so it would help me having both the threads
Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.