GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Adverts that make you want to punch someone until they don't move anymore"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
That goddamn old bint off the tesco advert, is it prunella scales, who used to play basil faulties wife? I'd like to wear my shoes out on her face.

Also those diamond car insurance adverts ("Why did I choose diamond car insurance? simple because I'm a woman")

Flash adverts, you know with that idiot and his smart alec wife who you'd like to have an accident with an over-polished floor, while carrying a tray full of broken glass and razor blades.

that guy who takes a day off work. then comes in the following day with a box of lemsip, and comes out with "this sorts the men from the boys"

oh and of course those claim adverts.
"I fell over a piece of wood that shouldn't have been there." congratulations, you're an idiot, have 10 grand

any tampon advert with women prancing around like they're on drugs or something

senokot diarreah adverts. do we really need diarreah adverts?

any more that really tweak your melon?
Mon 05/05/03 at 16:43
I can do it too, with Kandoo!
Mon 05/05/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
"Ahraaaahmatic Spaaahcess"
DIE!!!

"If aahm still aahliahve"
SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FREAKIN' MORON!

I. Want. To. KILL HER!
Sun 04/05/03 at 13:38
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I've said it before and I'll say it again, those Doritos adverts make me want to kill, they just irritate the hell out of me and if the objective of those bloody ads was to push people away from their crap tasting and smelling product, then they have succeeded. Never have I found Doritios any less desirable.

Also, what's with the kids nappy adverts? the last thing I want to see when I'm eating is some kid taking a dump, and that ad with the frog which wipes it's own is the worst.
Sun 04/05/03 at 09:17
Regular
"oaps.org"
The rival wrote:
> The irritation will stick in your head, therefore when you are trying
> to find a bank, there's a possibility you will think of halifax.

and say out loud 'scr*w them irritating muppets, they've been eating their own soggy biscuits'
Sat 03/05/03 at 13:28
Regular
"He's back"
Some adverts are made crap to stick in your head.

For example: the halifax adverts.

The irritation will stick in your head, therefore when you are trying to find a bank, there's a possibility you will think of halifax.
Sat 03/05/03 at 12:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Was?

Yeah he got iced in a supermarket sweep.
Sat 03/05/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
There's some company in Leatherhead & Dorking called Perfect Panes- and the advertise in the local papers with 'Captain Perfect'. Very annoying.
Fri 02/05/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> You're missing the classic.
>
> The one for windows.
> With the bloke who looks a little like Bill Bailey.
> Shouting at you.
> Being 'crazy'

thats the one I saw earlier today (bit lower down with my poo description of it)
now I crack up everytime I think of him shouting 'You buy one and you get one free' whilst pushing windows over
*cracks up laughing again*
Fri 02/05/03 at 20:35
"period drama"
Was?
Fri 02/05/03 at 20:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That guy is from corination street, about 10 years ago.
He was called Rede Holdswort, and he was an idiot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.