GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Adverts that make you want to punch someone until they don't move anymore"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
That goddamn old bint off the tesco advert, is it prunella scales, who used to play basil faulties wife? I'd like to wear my shoes out on her face.

Also those diamond car insurance adverts ("Why did I choose diamond car insurance? simple because I'm a woman")

Flash adverts, you know with that idiot and his smart alec wife who you'd like to have an accident with an over-polished floor, while carrying a tray full of broken glass and razor blades.

that guy who takes a day off work. then comes in the following day with a box of lemsip, and comes out with "this sorts the men from the boys"

oh and of course those claim adverts.
"I fell over a piece of wood that shouldn't have been there." congratulations, you're an idiot, have 10 grand

any tampon advert with women prancing around like they're on drugs or something

senokot diarreah adverts. do we really need diarreah adverts?

any more that really tweak your melon?
Fri 02/05/03 at 00:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Michael Winner in the insurance company one.
"I'm joking, I'm really a very good driver"

Yeah? Well you're a poor director that has the visual style of a chimp on a meth-frenzy. And you are a 2nd rate restaurant critic as well, I doubt your pigfaced small-eyed head would allow you to consume your own ego.

*shakes fist at monitor*
Even now, and I've only seen it the once, I wish to burn things.
Fri 02/05/03 at 00:33
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Back in the summer my sister would watch some stuff on channel 5 at lunch time, me being lazy watched the soaps instead of doing anything constructive (while I waited for Diagnosis Murder on the BBC)
anyway during the ad breaks they had a large number of annoying adverts on...
So much so you could predict which ones would appear or the types that would be on.

The "we'll sue anyone for anything" adverts-
'Jeremy dropped a digestive biscuit into his tea, he got £7000'

The Loan companys and debt consolidators-
'we used to pay loads of money from loan repayments, now we pay it back in lower monthly repayments by taking out one big loan'
or
'It was so easy to get a loan after being refused many times before, now we've been able to pay off our debts and have enough money for a car'

The cheap car ads-
especially the one with the old man "look their trying to steal your old car"
the insurance adverts and occasionally the stair lift ones

all annoying in their own little ways.
Thu 01/05/03 at 23:57
Regular
"I'm Great."
The freakin Chicken Fidlers. Dam that makes me peeved( i can't spell it). just seen it and I wanna do something evil.
Thu 01/05/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
As you said, any of those “if you have slipped over like the dumb as you are, why not try to make some money out of it” things, they make me want to start poking people in the eyes.

Also any of the “our plan is to make you richer”, grrrrr.

That new Toyota ad with the snooty people playing squash.

On the other hand, I like the Wkd ad’s.
Thu 01/05/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I hate the one for those constipation tablets, with the woman who blows a petals from the palm of her hand at the end- bah, I know what I'm on about!

Any advert with Carol Smilie, Vorderman or any other 'carol' in general. In fact, I loathe any advert for loans, debt consolidation or compensation.

However, I LOVE the advert for Halifax bank with that black man dancing and singing to various cheesy adaptations of current pop songs- hehe that man has RHYTHMN!
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'd like to find all the people on all the AOL ads and take all their bribe money for saying AOL is good (It's crap, buggers up your settings and is practically impossible to uninstall, filters out every site that is worth using- thank God I have Freeserve broadband!)-and then drown them in lumpy gravy for propoganda and annoying me more than possible. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:36
Regular
"I'm Great."
Nearly all the adverts at the moment. The Ribbena ads, chesse string, washing powder ads, a lot more. Can't think of them at the moment but might post them when I see them or think of them.
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
That goddamn old bint off the tesco advert, is it prunella scales, who used to play basil faulties wife? I'd like to wear my shoes out on her face.

Also those diamond car insurance adverts ("Why did I choose diamond car insurance? simple because I'm a woman")

Flash adverts, you know with that idiot and his smart alec wife who you'd like to have an accident with an over-polished floor, while carrying a tray full of broken glass and razor blades.

that guy who takes a day off work. then comes in the following day with a box of lemsip, and comes out with "this sorts the men from the boys"

oh and of course those claim adverts.
"I fell over a piece of wood that shouldn't have been there." congratulations, you're an idiot, have 10 grand

any tampon advert with women prancing around like they're on drugs or something

senokot diarreah adverts. do we really need diarreah adverts?

any more that really tweak your melon?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.