GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Adverts that make you want to punch someone until they don't move anymore"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
That goddamn old bint off the tesco advert, is it prunella scales, who used to play basil faulties wife? I'd like to wear my shoes out on her face.

Also those diamond car insurance adverts ("Why did I choose diamond car insurance? simple because I'm a woman")

Flash adverts, you know with that idiot and his smart alec wife who you'd like to have an accident with an over-polished floor, while carrying a tray full of broken glass and razor blades.

that guy who takes a day off work. then comes in the following day with a box of lemsip, and comes out with "this sorts the men from the boys"

oh and of course those claim adverts.
"I fell over a piece of wood that shouldn't have been there." congratulations, you're an idiot, have 10 grand

any tampon advert with women prancing around like they're on drugs or something

senokot diarreah adverts. do we really need diarreah adverts?

any more that really tweak your melon?
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:24
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Shampoo adverts in general. F'ing hate them.
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:30
Regular
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> Captain Birdseye worries me, theres somthing wrong with a man who
> lives on an island with kids.
I whole heartedly agree. Now kids can you say KIDDY FIDDLER
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:29
Regular
he's lucky he's here to stay.

i reckon the churchill dog could have lucky anyway
Fri 09/05/03 at 19:28
Regular
I still can't believe that no-one has mentioned this yet. But, I would really like to know how shampoo can give you orgazms, like that bird who runs upstairs, making her husband think she wants sex, then she insults his manhood bye getting off with a bottle of shampoo.And those Lucky car insurance ads WHEN WILL THAT DAMN DOG DIE!
Thu 08/05/03 at 01:21
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Now, I'm going to Sainsbury's to buy some Doritos.

right on man, they're friendchips.

the only thing worse than fake friends is fake families - you know "you can't compare a roast potato to a piece of broccoli ..." urge to kill rising ...
Thu 08/05/03 at 01:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I agree with the dude below, the Doritos adverts are the worst example of faux-friendship buffoonery, how that rambuncuous bunch of mock-mates could ever hope to cajole anyone into buying a crisp-snack is beyond me and is second only in the 'me and me mates' category to Jamie Oliver.

Now, I'm going to Sainsbury's to buy some Doritos.
Thu 08/05/03 at 00:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> O and the advert that makes me laugh, George Forman for his quote
> "It's my lean mean fat reducing grilling machine, its so good, I
> put my name on it!"

It's so good I spent 1 hour making an advert and got a few million quid for it.
Thu 08/05/03 at 00:26
Regular
"I'm Great."
Just seen some advert with annoying singing about clover butter. i really wanted to let my fist hit something, possibly the person that thought up that advert. Then it was the one with the kid and new nappies or something. Ummm... er..grrrr.
Mon 05/05/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
I reckon at the moment the most annoying advert is the new halifax advert. They re-create good songs and turn them into bad songs. Get off the tely
Mon 05/05/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Captain Birdseye worries me, theres somthing wrong with a man who lives on an island with kids.

O and the advert that makes me laugh, George Forman for his quote "It's my lean mean fat reducing grilling machine, its so good, I put my name on it!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.